A security orchestration solution connects the tools, processes, systems together and permitting them to leverage the automation as required and avail much value out of the people, tools and the processes. Furthermore, the security orchestrations can ignore the slow, manual processes and can also replace them.
The volume of the cyberattacks and the security events that are counter attacked everyday by the security operation centers constantly expand. All these are fueling the trend of the automation in the security operation endlessly for the workflow which is anticipated to boost the growth of the global security orchestration market.
Several industries over the globe are taking decisions for the required steps to be taken to counter this perception and are starting to rise the expenditure in the cybersecurity training for the employees as it is known as the very important step that is rising in the cyber risks perception amidst the professionals.
There are several methods being tested with the accessibility to monitor that deals with the user and the entity behavior analytics. The function of the UEBA is to identify and flag the abnormal behaviors amidst the users. It is not only to monitor the user activities however, it is also their usage applications and the networks.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global security orchestration market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global security orchestration market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Major companies operating the global security orchestration are IBM Corporation, DFLabs SpA, DXC Technology Company, SIRP Lab Ltd, Tufin Software Technologies Ltd, Forescout Technologies Inc., Cisco System Inc., FireEye Inc., Palo Alto Networks Inc., Swimlane LLC, Siemplify Ltd, RSA Security LLC, Rapid7 Inc., and Accenture PLC.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global security orchestration market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global security orchestration market.
- Global Security Orchestration Market, By Type:
- Global Security Orchestration Market, By End-User Industry:
- IT and Telecommunication
- Government and Defense
- Other End-user Industries
- Global Security Orchestration Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa