Pediatric interventional cardiology is a process of performing interventional cardiology on infants, children, and adolescents. Interventional cardiology uses intravascular catheter-based techniques to diagnose and treat a range of congenital heart defects in children. Congenital heart disease is a cause of improper growth of the heart or blood vessels before birth.
Rise in burden of congenital heart disease among pediatric patients, technological advancements in pediatric interventional cardiology, increase in focus on the pediatric interventional cardiology, and increase in R&D (research and development) for the development of novel cardiology devices are expected to propel growth of the global pediatric interventional cardiology market.
For instance, in March 2021, the Harmony Transcatheter Pulmonary Valve (TPV) System made by Medtronic is the first non-surgical heart valve approved by the United States Food and Drug Administration (FDA) to treat pediatric and adult patients with a native or surgically-repaired right ventricular outflow tract (RVOT).
Moreover, in July 2021, the American College of Cardiology (ACC) teamed up with Armus Corp. to introduce Global Quality Solutions, which aims to enhance cardiac care globally.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global pediatric interventional cardiology market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2028), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global pediatric interventional cardiology market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Siemens Healthineers, NuMed Inc., Medtronic, Gore Medical, GE Healthcare, Boston Scientific Company, Terumo Getinge Group (Maquet), Abbott, Cordis Edward Lifesciences, and Toshiba (Toshiba Medical Systems), among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global pediatric interventional cardiology market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global pediatric interventional cardiology market.
- Global Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market, By Product:
- Closure Devices
- Transcatheter Heart Valves
- Atherectomy Devices
- Catheters, Guidewires
- Imaging Technique
- Global Pediatric Interventional Cardiology Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Company Profiles:
- Siemens Healthineers
- NuMed Inc.
- Gore Medical
- GE Healthcare
- Boston Scientific Company
- Terumo Getinge Group (Maquet)
- Cordis Edward Lifesciences
- Toshiba (Toshiba Medical Systems)