Thermal printing is defined as a digital printing process which utilizes heat and produce printed image from a thermal paper (thermochromic paper). Thermal printing is an advanced and innovative printing technologies that is used for printing in several end use industries such as retail, manufacturing, transportation, and others. Moreover, increase in adoption of thermal printing technology in healthcare sector and noteworthy growth opportunities for manufacturers in emerging economies are the major drivers that are boosting the global thermal printing market.
The global Thermal Printing Market is estimated to account for US$ 44,539.2 Mn in terms of value by the end of 2021.
Rising need for productivity improvement and increase in usage of thermal printers in on-demand applications are the factors driving the growth of thermal printers market. Moreover, rapid transformation from traditional printers to portable thermal printers, rising demand for thermal printers in healthcare sector and strong distribution network of thermal printer manufacturers are the major factors that are boosting the growth of thermal printers market across the globe.
However, increase in strict printing regulations and rising cost of direct thermal printing due to unavailability of heat sensitive materials are some of the restraining factors that are expected to hamper the growth of the global thermal printing market.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global thermal printing market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022 to 2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by the leading market players
- It profiles leading players in the global thermal printing market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, market capital, key developments, strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Zebra Technologies Corporation, TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd., Toshiba TEC Corporation, Honeywell International, Inc., Bixolon Co., Ltd., Citizen Holdings Co., Ltd., Star Micronics Co., Ltd., Seiko Epson Corporation, SATO Holdings Corporation, HP India Sales Private Limited and Brother International Corporation.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decisions regarding future product launches, product upgrades, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Global thermal printing market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, managed service providers, third-party service providers, distributors, new entrants, and value-added resellers
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global thermal printing market
- Global Thermal Printing Market, By Technology:
- Direct Thermal
- Thermal Transfer
- Global Thermal printing Market, By Printer Type:
- PoS Printer
- Label and Tag Printer
- RFID Printer
- Global Thermal printing Market, By End-use Industry:
- Transportation and Logistics
- Global Thermal Printing Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Zebra Technologies Corporation *
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- TSC Auto ID Technology Co., Ltd.
- Toshiba TEC Corporation
- Honeywell International, Inc.
- Bixolon Co., Ltd.
- Citizen Holdings Co., Ltd.
- Star Micronics Co., Ltd.
- Seiko Epson Corporation
- SATO Holdings Corporation
- HP India Sales Private Limited
- Brother International Corporation
"*" marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.