Complex fertilizers are combination of several fertilizers. These combination (complex or compound) fertilizers offer numerous advantages such as economic savings, convenience in the field, and ease in meeting crop nutritional levels. The advantages offered by these fertilizers as compared to others have driven growth of the global complex fertilizers market.
Complex fertilizers market is driven by increasing demand for complex fertilizers due to their high nutritional contents and increasing crop demand for biofuel. Complex fertilizers are enriched in essential soil macro-nutrients such as Nitrogen (N), Potassium (K) and Phosphorous (P). Furthermore, macro-nutrients and micro-nutrients such as Sulphur (S), Calcium (Ca) and Magnesium (Mg) are blended into complex fertilizers to improve its quality. Moreover, better chemical and physical properties and rapid growth in greenhouse production has further augmented the overall growth of complex fertilizers, globally. These complex fertilizers can also get mixed with different elements that provide nutrients to plants and are alternatively known as trace or secondary nutrients. These nutrients comprise calcium, magnesium and sulphur. An application of complex fertilizers has numerous benefits including economic saving, convenience in the field along with ease in engaging with crop nutrition levels.
The significant benefits accrued by using these fertilizers as compared to other fertilizers have primarily driven market growth. The growth in complex fertilizers market is driven by sophisticated farming technologies that assure you of safe and reliable operation of complex fertilizers. This gives many manufacturers with keen insight a valuable business opening not to be missed upon. Thus, many business players have doubled production capacities and increase production of complex fertilizers to target specific crops.
Furthermore, rising nutrient specific fertilizers demand coupled with a rising bio-fuel requirement that would need an enhanced yield of crops aspects growth over the current forecast period. Apart from these growth factors, there are some restraints that include an inclination towards adoption of organic fertilizers that acts as major restraint for growth.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of global complex fertilizers market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunity across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approvals, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global complex fertilizers market based on the following parameters - company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Yara International ASA, Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc., CF Industries Holdings Inc., The Mosaic Company, Israel Chemicals Limited, Eurochem Group AG, Haifa Chemicals Ltd., PJSC PhosAgro, and Adventz Group.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future products launches, technology up gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global complex fertilizers market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, complex fertilizers manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global complex fertilizers market
- Global Complex Fertilizers Market, By Product Type:
- Complete Complex Fertilizers
- NPK (15-15-15)
- NPK (12-32-16)
- NPK (10-26-26)
- Incomplete Complex Fertilizers
- Monoammonium Phosphate
- Diammonium Phosphate
- Monopotassium Phosphate
- Potassium Nitrate
- Global Complex Fertilizers Market, By Product Form:
- Global Complex Fertilizers Market, By Crop Type:
- Cereals and Grains
- Fruits and Vegetables
- Global Complex Fertilizers Market, By Region:
- North America
- Rest of Europe
- Latin America
- Rest of Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profile
- Yara International ASA*
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Future Plans
- Potash Corporation of Saskatchewan Inc.
- CF Industries Holdings, Inc.
- The Mosaic Company
- Israel Chemicals Limited
- Eurochem Group AG
- Haifa Chemicals Ltd.
- PJSC PhosAgro
- Adventz Group
"*" marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.