Haptic technology is a technology, which generates the feel of touch on screen through vibrations, force, and motion that is felt by the user. Haptic technology is also known as tactile technology, which use vibrations and different kind of pattern waveforms in the smart phones. This waveforms are used to convey information to the user. Vibrations in form of alerts, bells, and visual alerts uses haptic technology for transferring message to the users. With this technology people can feel the digital world through touch and physical vibration rather than just seeing it through the screen. It involves the physical contact between the user and the mobile devices. Most of the smart devices are inbuilt with the haptic technology, which is further used for enhancing user experiences. Hence, these haptic devices are cost effective and can be developed easily. These factors are expected to drive the growth of haptic technology for mobile devices market over the forecast period.
The global haptic technology mobile devices market was valued for US$ 2,670 Mn in 2021.
The adoption of innovative haptic technology by the users is the major factor that is expected to drive the market growth over the forecast period. Moreover, increasing penetration of internet of things (IoT) increased demand for smartphones and tablets in the market. The haptic technology is mainly used in consumer electronics such as smartphones and tablets, which enhances the consumer experiences by using VR applications in real time. Rising demand for mobile devices and smart wearables from countries such as China, India, and Japan are expected to drive the market growth.
Moreover, the increasing demand for sensory experience is a significant factor that is expected to drive market growth during the forecast period. The adoption of haptic technology is helpful in human and computer interactions in the real time. Haptic technologies uses advanced actuators and sensors. Haptic sensing technologies is more superior compared to other sensing technologies that are limited to only vision and audio. This technology deliver high touch sensations when consumers use these electronic devices and experiences a virtual experience. These new haptic technology provide haptic feedback, which uses advanced vibration to convey information to the users as compared to the conventional touch screen who does not provide any feedback functions. Thus, increasing demand for haptic technology is expected to drive the market growth during the forecast period.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global haptic technology for mobile devices market and provides market size (US$ Million) and Compound Annual Growth Rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2022-2030), considering 2021 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrix for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, regional outlook, and competitive strategy adopted by leading players
- It profiles leading players in the global haptic technology for mobile devices market based on the following parameters - regulatory landscape, company overview, financial performance, product portfolio, geographical presence, distribution strategies, key developments and strategies, and future plans
- Key companies covered in the global haptic technology for mobile devices market include Immersion, Texas Instruments Incorporated, Precision Microdrives Limited, Johnson Electric Holdings Limited, AAC Technologies, Analog Devices, Inc., ALPS ALPINE CO., LTD., Microchip Technology Inc., Cypress Semiconductor Corporation, Methode Electronics, NIDEC COPAL ELECTRONICS, SMK ELECTRONICS CORPORATION U.S.A, Visteon Corporation, and Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC, Synaptics Incorporated, Apple Inc., and SAMSUNG.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and management authorities of companies to make informed decision regarding future product launches, technology up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global haptic technology for mobile devices market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through the various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global haptic technology for mobile devices market.
- Global Haptic Technology for Mobile Devices Market, By Type:
- Drivers and Controllers
- Global Haptic Technology for Mobile Devices Market, By Application:
- Smart phones
- Global Haptic Technology for Mobile Devices Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Company Overview
- Product Portfolio
- Financial Performance
- Key Strategies
- Recent Developments
- Texas Instruments Incorporated
- Precision Microdrives Limited
- Johnson Electric Holdings Limited
- AAC Technologies
- Analog Devices, Inc.
- ALPS ALPINE CO., LTD.
- Microchip Technology Inc.
- Cypress Semiconductor Corporation
- Methode Electronics
- NIDEC COPAL ELECTRONICS
- SMK ELECTRONICS CORPORATION U.S.A
- Visteon Corporation
- Semiconductor Components Industries, LLC
- Synaptics Incorporated
- Apple Inc.
"*" marked represents similar segmentation in other categories in the respective section.