Vaccines help to prevent any particular disease by boosting the bird's immune system to produce antibodies, which in turn, fight against a variety of organisms and diseases. A poultry vaccine help bird develop immunity to pathogens and protect them against a disease.
Rise in prevalence/incidence of zoonotic diseases, rise in poultry population, increase in demand for safe/effective poultry, widened focus on food safety, and favorable initiatives taken by several government agencies and animal associations are major factors expected to augment growth of the global poultry vaccine market during the forecast period.
For instance, in October 2022, Zoetis expanded its poultry vaccine portfolio with the introduction of Poulvac Procerta HVT-IBD-ND, a recombinant vector vaccine which provides early and robust protection against Marek's, infectious bursal and Newcastle disease viruses with one dose.
Moreover, in September 2019, Boehringer Ingelheim started developing the largest biotechnology production sites for the veterinary vaccine production in Europe, building on France's pioneering expertise in veterinary public health (VPH).
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global poultry vaccine market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global poultry vaccine market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Zoetis Inc., Merck & Co., Elanco, Ceva Sante Animale, Boehringer Ingelheim, Biovac, Hester Biosciences Limited, Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC, Venky's Limited, and Phibro Animal Health Corporation.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global poultry vaccine market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global poultry vaccine market.
- Global Poultry Vaccine Market, By Disease:
- Avian Influenza
- Newcastle disease
- Marek's Disease
- Other Diseases
- Global Poultry Vaccine Market, By Technology:
- Live Attenuated Vaccines (LAV)
- Recombinant Vaccines
- Inactivated Vaccines
- Other Technologies
- Global Poultry Vaccine Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- South America
- Company Profiles:
- Zoetis Inc.
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- Ceva Sante Animale
- Boehringer Ingelheim
- Hester Biosciences Limited
- Dechra Pharmaceuticals PLC
- Venky's Limited
- Phibro Animal Health Corporation