In silico clinical trials refers to the development of a patient-specific models to form virtual cohorts for testing the safety and efficacy of new drugs and of new medical devices. In silico clinical trials play an important role in the evaluation of new drugs and medical devices.
Increase in prevalence of chronic, infectious, and neurological diseases, increasing use of in silico models to test medical devices, increase in number of in silico clinical trials, outbreak of COVID-19, and cost-effectiveness and less chances of termination of the trial are major factors expected to propel the growth of the global in silico clinical trials market.
For instance, in March 2022, 4P-Pharma signed a partnership with QuantHealth, a data science start-up taking a unique in-silico approach to clinical trial simulations based on broad real-world data (RWD) and deep molecular drug data. Together, 4P-Pharma and QuantHealth will conduct in silico clinical trials of their lead drug candidates. The partnership will start with in-silico simulation of the phase II clinical trial of 4P004, a first-in-class disease modifying osteoarthritis drug, which is developed by our spin-off, 4Moving Biotech.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global in silico clinical trials market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR %) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global in silico clinical trials market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Abzena Ltd., Clarivate, Immunetrics Inc., GNS Healthcare, Dassault Systemes, Evotec, Novadiscovery, Insilico Medicine Inc., and InSilicoTrials Technologies, among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global in silico clinical trials market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global in silico clinical trials market.
- Global In Silico Clinical Trials Market, By Therapeutic Area:
- Infectious Disease
- Other Therapeutic Areas
- Global In Silico Clinical Trials Market, By Industry:
- Medical Devices
- Global In Silico Clinical Trials Market, By Phase:
- Phase I
- Phase II
- Phase III
- Phase IV
- Global In Silico Clinical Trials Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Abzena Ltd.
- Immunetrics Inc.
- GNS Healthcare
- Dassault Systemes
- Insilico Medicine Inc.
- InSilicoTrials Technologies