HER2-negative negative breast cancer means that the cancerous cells do not contain high levels of the protein HER2. Cancer cells that are HER2 negative may grow more slowly and are less likely to recur (come back) or spread to other parts of the body than cancer cells that have a large amount of HER2 on their surface. Hormonal therapy is considered the standard initial treatment for HER2-negative metastatic breast cancer that is also hormone receptor-positive.
Rise in burden of breast cancer, increase in number of clinical trials, increase in demand for safe and effective treatment, and rise in focus on the development of novel drugs or therapies are major factors expected to drive growth of the global HER-2 negative breast cancer market.
For instance, in September 2022, Novartis announced results from a pooled exploratory analysis across the entire MONALEESA Phase 3 program, confirming nearly one year of additional overall survival benefit in a subgroup of patients with aggressive forms of hormone receptor-positive, human epidermal growth factor receptor-2 negative (HR+/HER2-) advanced breast cancer.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global HER-2 negative breast cancer market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year.
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market.
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players.
- It profiles key players in the global HER-2 negative breast cancer market based on the following parameters such as company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies.
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Pfizer Inc., Novartis AG, Merck & Co. Inc., GSK PLC, AstraZeneca, Eli Lilly and Company, and Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (Celgene Corporation), among others.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics.
- The global HER-2 negative breast cancer market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts.
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global HER-2 negative breast cancer market.
- Global HER-2 Negative Breast Cancer Market, By Type of Treatment:
- Hormonal Therapy
- Other Types of Treatments
- Global HER-2 Negative Breast Cancer Market, By Geography:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- Pfizer Inc.
- Novartis AG
- Merck & Co. Inc.
- GSK PLC
- Eli Lilly and Company
- Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (Celgene Corporation)