Emergency management is a branch of mass notification systems, which deals with emergency management and monitoring. An emergency management system has many sub-branches which include disaster management, security management, and civil protection. These emergency management sub-branches are there to assist public and private organizations in dealing with emergencies ranging from terrorist attacks to natural disasters. Public organizations like police departments, fire departments, and other municipal departments get the bulk of their operations and their budgeting power from federal government sources. The federal government also ensures that these emergency services are provided free of cost to all individuals, communities and organizations.
Emergency mass notification systems are designed for multiple use case scenarios. An emergency management system is a single-channel communication platform that organizations and businesses may use to instantly alert workers in the event of a potential emergency. During an emergency, like a natural disaster, terrorist attack, or cyber-attack, in which many people will lose their lives, this technology is used to instantly send out bulk notifications to all subscribers using different channels, like text messages, email, telephone calls, and others. This will ensure speedy communication and responses.
The launch of new products is expected to propel the growth of the global mass notification systems market over the forecast period. For instance, in February 2021, Wahsega launched Carina, a next-generation mass notification system.
Moreover, the launch of integrated solutions is also expected to aid in the growth of the global mass notification systems market. For instance, in April 2021, GeoComm, a provider of public safety location intelligence, and Rave Mobile Safety, a provider of critical communication and collaboration technology, announced the integration of authoritative 9-1-1 location data into an emergency mass notification system.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides an in-depth analysis of the global mass notification systems market, and provides market size (US$ Million) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global mass notification systems market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include AtHoc, Inc.-(BlackBerry Limited), F24 AG, Eaton Corporation plc, xMatters, Inc., Honeywell International, Inc., Omnilert, LLC¸ IBM Corporation, Mir3, Inc., Siemens AG, Metis Secure Solutions, LLC, and Everbridge, Inc.
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global mass notification systems market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global mass notification systems market
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Solution:
- In-building Solution
- Wide-area Solution
- Distributed Recipient Solutions
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Application:
- Interoperable Emergency Communication
- Integrated Public Alert and Warning
- Business Continuity (BC) & Disaster Recovery (DR)
- Business Operation
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Vertical:
- Energy & Power
- Transportation & Logistics
- Government Institutions
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Product:
- Global Mass Notification Systems Market, By Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles
- AtHoc, Inc.-(BlackBerry Limited)
- F24 AG, Eaton Corporation plc
- xMatters, Inc.
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Omnilert, LLC
- IBM Corporation
- Mir3, Inc.
- Siemens AG
- Metis Secure Solutions
- Everbridge, Inc