SCADA is used significantly in various end use industries, as this technology helps enterprises to supervise and monitor industrial processes and control processes from remote locations. It also helps to establish better and efficient human-machine interface and data-in-data acquisition and to monitor and process data. However, lack of skilled professionals for SCADA and lack of security in design of SCADA mobile applications and software is expected to restrain growth of the SCADA market.
Due to real-time identification and minimization of machine defects, there is likely to be an increase in demand for SCADA among end users, which would propel market expansion. The growing popularity of SCADA is also related to its quick identification and mitigation of mechanical defects. The preference for SCADA is growing as it also helps in distribution of power by re-routing power from excess capacity areas where there is power shortage occurs. Thus, to reduce cost required for various processes the demand for SCADA is growing.
Further, the use of industrial mobility solutions is one element driving the growth of the (SCADA) market. A number of industries have turned to automated processes to monitor the manufacturing flow. The supervisory control and data acquisition (SCADA) system is becoming more and more popular among industries which is expected to boost the (SCADA) system demand to defend the system from cyber threats.
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global SCADA market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the Global SCADA Market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The Global SCADA Market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the Global SCADA Market
- Global SCADA Market, By Offering Type
- Global SCADA Market, By Component
- Human-Machine Interface
- Communication System
- Remote Terminal Unit
- Global SCADA Market, By Vertical
- Oil & Gas
- Electric Power & Transport
- Electric Power
- Food & Beverages
- Water & Waste Water Management
- Global SCADA Market, By Geography
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Latin America
- Middle East & Africa
- Company Profiles:
- ABB Ltd.
- Hitachi Ltd
- Emerson Electric Co.
- International Business Machines Corporation
- Honeywell International Inc.
- Schneider Electric
- Rockwell Automation, Inc.
- JFE Engineering Corporation
- ICONICS, Inc.
- Mitsubishi Electric Corporation