Canned tuna is an important source of nutrients needed for healthy development of the heart, brain and body. Canned tuna contains important nutrients such as omega-3 fatty acids, high-quality protein, vitamins and selenium. Canned tuna is highly nutritious and has a long shelf life. They contain liquids such as oil and water. It's also low in cholesterol and sodium. Canned tuna can be purchased at supermarkets and online shops.
Canned seafood, including canned tuna, is becoming a major component in the daily diet of people owing to its unique texture and one-of-a-kind taste. Canned tuna is prepared along the wide spectrums of individuals as it contains lots of essential nutrients and is a high source of protein. Growing awareness about the many health benefits of tuna is a major factor driving its adoption.
A lot of people replace chicken with tuna in various recipes owing to the tenderness of the meat and its health benefits. For the same reason, tuna is called the chicken of the sea. This fish is extremely popular among seafood lovers. Key companies and retailers are gaining consumer traction by offering sustainable and certified canned tuna products.
On the other hand, Climatic events such as increasing global surface temperatures, rising sea levels, average annual precipitation, and El Nino affect the abundance and distribution of fishery resources. Aquatic systems that sustain fisheries and aquaculture are undergoing significant changes as a result of global warming and projections indicate that these changes will be accentuated in the future
Key features of the study:
- This report provides in-depth analysis of the global canned tuna market, and provides market size (US$ Billion) and compound annual growth rate (CAGR%) for the forecast period (2023-2030), considering 2022 as the base year
- It elucidates potential revenue opportunities across different segments and explains attractive investment proposition matrices for this market
- This study also provides key insights about market drivers, restraints, opportunities, new product launches or approval, market trends, regional outlook, and competitive strategies adopted by key players
- It profiles key players in the global canned tuna market based on the following parameters - company highlights, products portfolio, key highlights, financial performance, and strategies
- Key companies covered as a part of this study include Frinsa, Thai Union Group PCL, Century Pacific Food Inc., Bumble Bee Foods, LLC, Jealsa, Grupo Calvo, PT. Aneka Tuna Indonesia, American Tuna, The Jim Pattison Group, Bolton Group, Dongwon Group
- Insights from this report would allow marketers and the management authorities of the companies to make informed decisions regarding their future product launches, type up-gradation, market expansion, and marketing tactics
- The global canned tuna market report caters to various stakeholders in this industry including investors, suppliers, product manufacturers, distributors, new entrants, and financial analysts
- Stakeholders would have ease in decision-making through various strategy matrices used in analyzing the global canned tuna market
- Global Canned Tuna Market, By Product Type
- Global Canned Tuna Market, By Distribution Channel
- Hypermarket & Supermarket
- Specialty Stores
- Global Canned Tuna Market, By Region
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Central and south America
- Middle East and Africa
- Company Profiles
- Thai Union Group PCL
- Century Pacific Food Inc.
- Bumble Bee Foods, LLC
- Grupo Calvo
- Aneka Tuna Indonesia
- American Tuna
- The Jim Pattison Group
- Bolton Group
- Dongwon Group