Key consumer trends in 2023 will revolve around a value-for-money mindset, healthy living and the desire for greater control.
Each year, GlobalData identifies the most impactful consumer trends for the year ahead.
- Second hand platforms have transformed fashion, and have the potential to expand into personal care.
- More consumers will embrace upcycling and creative use of byproducts to combat food waste.
- The pursuit for healthier alternatives to indulgences such as red meat and alcohol will gather speed.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant consumer trends and attitudes that drive and support innovation success so you can tap into what is really impacting the industry.
- Gain a broader appreciation of the fast-moving consumer goods industry by gaining insights from both within and outside of your sector.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs to help direct future decision-making and inform new product development.