This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Online Food Delivery market, delivery service type, and key outlet types in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The online food delivery market size was valued at $886.1 billion in 2023. The market is expected to grow at a CAGR of more than 7.2% during the forecast period (2023-2027). The online food delivery market report provides an executive-level overview of the online food delivery market worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2027.
The online food delivery market size was valued at $886.1 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 7.2% during 2023-2027. Online food delivery refers to the process of ordering food from a website, a mobile application, or other devices. Food delivery can either be ready-to-eat meals from a restaurant, a ghost kitchen (a food preparation and cooking facility created for making delivery-only meals), a home kitchen, or ingredients to use for preparing food later, such as groceries from a store, or in the form of meal kits. The food delivery platform can be built by companies in-house or they can use a third-party service.
- This report provides overview and service addressable market for online food delivery.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months, split into four categories: technology trends, macroeconomic trends, consumer trends and regulatory trends.
- It includes global market forecasts for the online food delivery industry and analysis of patents, company filings, and hiring trends.
- It contains details of M&A and VF deals in the online food delivery space.
- The detailed value chain consists of five main aspects: food and drinks suppliers, food and drinks vendors, marketing team, payment solutions, and online food delivery aggregators.
Reasons to Buy
- This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global Online food delivery market, service type, outlet type, key vendor outlook, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions and drivers behind ongoing and upcoming trends in online food delivery markets.
- With more than 50 charts and tables, the report is designed for an executive-level audience, boasting presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in online food delivery markets.
- The broad perspective of the report coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help online food delivery players, investors, and other stakeholders succeed in the growing online food delivery market globally.