Digital Lending Platforms Market Size, Share, Trends and Analysis by Region, Type (Software and Service), Deployment (Cloud and On-premises), End Use (Banks, Credit Unions, Peer-to-Peer Lending, Savings and Loan Associations, Others) and Segment Forecast, 2023-2030
The digital lending platforms market will be valued at $11.5 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a CAGR of 22.1% over the forecast period (2023-2030). The digital lending platforms market report provides an executive-level overview of the digital lending platforms industry worldwide today, with detailed forecasts of key indicators up to 2030.
This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global digital lending platforms market by type, deployment, and end use and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
The global digital lending platforms market will be valued at $11.5 billion in 2023 and is expected to grow at a compound annual growth rate (CAGR) of 22.1% over the forecast period. The rising demand for digital channels, faster loan approvals and disbursements, and increased investments in emerging technologies is anticipated to drive the growth of the digital lending platforms industry.
- This report provides overview and service addressable market for digital lending platform market.
- It identifies the key trends impacting growth of the market over the next 12 to 24 months.
- It includes global market forecasts for the digital lending platform market and analysis of patents, jobs activities, and venture funding trends.
- It contains details of M&A deals in the digital lending space, and a timeline highlighting milestones in the development of digital lending platform market.
- The detailed value chain consists of three layers: Borrowers layer, digital lending platform providers layer, and lenders layer.
Reasons to Buy
- This market intelligence report offers a thorough, forward-looking analysis of the global digital lending platforms market by type, deployment, end use, and key opportunities in a concise format to help executives build proactive and profitable growth strategies.
- Accompanying GlobalData's Forecast products, the report examines the assumptions, drivers, deals, strategic initiatives, and trend analysis in digital lending platforms markets.
- Detailed segmentation By Type, Software, and Deployment
- The report also highlights segmentation at End Use level - Banks, Credit Unions, Peer-to-Peer Lending, Savings & Loan Associations, and Others.
- The report provides an in-depth analysis of the market size, forecast, and supporting factors which are tailor-made for an executive-level audience, with enhanced presentation quality.
- The report provides an easily digestible market assessment for decision-makers built around in-depth information gathered from local market players, which enables executives to quickly get up to speed with the current and emerging trends in digital lending platforms markets.
- The competitive section of the report helps in identifying the flagbearers, experimenters, contenders, and specialists based on their growth and innovation performance in the digital lending platforms industry which will help stakeholders analyze competition penetration.
- The broad perspective of the report, coupled with comprehensive, actionable detail will help BFSI sector stakeholders, platform providers, and other digital lending participants, succeed in growing the digital lending platforms market globally.