The global market for bronchoscopes had a value of $555.1 million in 2022 and is expected to reach $746.0 million by growing at a CAGR of 4.31% during the forecast period. The comprehensive report on the market includes subsegments such as rigid, flexible, ultrasound, and single-use bronchoscopes.
MARKET DATA INCLUDED:
- Unit Sales, Average Selling Prices, Market Size & Growth Trends
- Market Drivers & Limiters
- Market Forecasts Until 2029, and Historical Data to 2019
- Recent Mergers & Acquisitions
- Company Profiles and Product Portfolios
GLOBAL BRONCHOSCOPE MARKET INSIGHTS
An emerging trend in the bronchoscope market is the increasing popularity of single-use bronchoscopes. Although they have been available since 2009, their guaranteed sterility has become more relevant in the wake of COVID-19, leading healthcare systems around the world to take notice. The demand for single-use bronchoscopes is expected to increase significantly during the forecast period, and this segment of the market is expected to experience high growth rates.
GLOBAL BRONCHOSCOPE MARKET SHARE INSIGHTS
The Global bronchoscope market was led by Olympus, Ambu, and Verathon.
As of 2022, Olympus held the top position in the global bronchoscope market, owing to its continuous efforts to update and enhance its endoscopes to provide the highest-quality images available.
MARKET SEGMENTATION SUMMARY
Bronchoscope Market - MedCore - Includes:
Rigid, flexible, ultrasound and single-use bronchoscopes.
RESEARCH SCOPE SUMMARY
- Regions: North America (Canada, United States), Latin America (Argentina, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Peru, Venezuela), Western Europe (Austria, Benelux, France, Germany, Italy, Portugal, Scandinavia, Spain, Switzerland, U.K.), Central & Eastern Europe (Baltic States, Bulgaria, Croatia, Czech Republic, Greece, Hungary, Kazakhstan, Poland, Romania, Russia, Turkey, Ukraine), Middle East (Bahrain, Iran, Israel, Kuwait, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, United Arab Emirates), Asia Pacific (Australia, Cambodia, China, Hong Kong, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Myanmar, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam), Africa (Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Kenya, Libya, Morocco, Nigeria, South Africa, Sudan, Uganda)
- Base Year: 2022
- Forecast Period: 2023-2029
- Historical Data: 2019-2022
- Quantitative Data: Market Size, Market Share, Market Growth Rates, Units Sold, Average Selling Prices
- Qualitative Data: COVID-19 Impact, Market Growth Trends, Market Limiters, Competitive Analysis & SWOT for Top Competitors, Mergers & Acquisitions, Company Profiles, Product Portfolios
- Data Sources: Primary Interviews with Industry Leaders, Government Physician Data, Regulatory Data, Hospital Private Data, Import & Export Data.
Read more about iData's 9-Step Research Methodology.