The global swimming pool construction market exhibited moderate growth during 2015-2020. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to grow at a CAGR of around 4% during 2021-2026. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end-use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Swimming pool construction refers to the process of building a water-retaining structure for exercising or performing leisure activities. It involves designing and making pool shells for firming the structure of walls and improving the water tightness. It also includes a basin, lighting system, filter water purification system, gas heater, main drain, pumps and motors, and skimmers. It is primarily prepared using concrete on account of its strength, durability, and high abrasion and electrical resistance. Presently, there is a rise in the construction of swimming pools in homes, schools, clubs, and hotels across the world.
Swimming Pool Construction Market Trends:
- Significant growth in the travel and tourism sector represents one of the key factors creating a positive outlook for the market. The increasing number of travelers, coupled with the rising tourism expenditure, has escalated the demand for luxurious hotels and rented bungalows equipped with swimming pools around the globe. Besides this, builders are focusing on constructing swimming pools in residential complexes to attract property buyers. This, in confluence with the rising demand for attractive amenities in residential areas, is contributing to the growth of the market. Furthermore, swimming is an effective workout that helps in weight loss, recovering from aches and pains, improving flexibility, boosting overall heart health, and relieving stress and anxiety. Consequently, the increasing awareness about regular exercising among individuals, along with increasing budgets for purchasing homes and the growing prevalence of chronic diseases, is also supporting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global swimming pool construction market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2021-2026. Our report has categorized the market based on region, material, construction type and end user.
Breakup by Material:
- Vinyl Liner
- Steel Frame
Breakup by Construction Type:
Breakup by End User:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Aloha Pools Pty Ltd, Aquamarine Pools, Blue Haven Pools, Cody Pools Inc., Concord Pools and Spas, Leisure Pools, Millennium Pools Pvt. Ltd., Myrtha Pools, Natare Corporation, Platinum Pools, Presidential Pools, Spas & Patio and Southern Poolscapes. Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global swimming pool construction market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global swimming pool construction market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the construction type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end user?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global swimming pool construction market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?