The global dehumidifier market reached a value of US$ 3.83 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 5.65 Billion by 2027 exhibiting a CAGR of 6.3% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
A dehumidifier is an electrical appliance that removes moisture from the air by condensing it into liquid water. It reduces humidity levels while preventing the growth of allergens, such as dust mites, mold, and mildew. It also keeps bread and cereal fresh without getting stale for a long time. Besides this, it prevents computer equipment, electronics, and tools from corrosion and helps lower energy costs by enabling the air conditioner (AC) to run more efficiently. As a result, it finds extensive applications in electronics and semiconductors, agriculture, pharmaceutical, and food and beverage (F&B) industries across the globe.
Dehumidifier Market Trends:
- The increasing utilization of dehumidifiers in households to control moisture and prevent the growth of bacteria and mold represents one of the key factors driving the market. Moreover, there is a rise in the demand for dehumidifiers in industrial sectors to reduce moisture. This, along with rapid industrialization and the escalating demand for energy-efficient products across the globe, is bolstering the growth of the market. In addition, there is an increase in the demand for advanced portable dehumidifiers with automatic temperature and humidity sensing capabilities. This, coupled with the rising need to quickly dry plasters and slabs and maintain humidity levels in real-estate hardware stores, is positively influencing the market. Besides this, stringent energy-efficient standards implemented by governments of numerous countries are catalyzing the demand for energy-efficient dehumidifiers. Additionally, the development of cold storage, warehousing, and pharmaceutical manufacturing units worldwide is offering lucrative growth opportunities to the end-users. Furthermore, key market players are extensively investing in research and development (R&D) activities to enhance the overall product quality, which is projected to increase their overall sales.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global dehumidifier market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product, technology, distribution channel and end use.
Breakup by Product:
- Chemical Absorbent Dehumidifier
- Heat Pump Dehumidifier
- Ventilating Dehumidifier
Breakup by Technology:
- Cold Condensation
- Warm Condensation
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by End Use:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being AB Electrolux, Condair Group AG, Danby, DeLonghi Appliances S.r.l, General Filters Inc., Hitachi Ltd., Honeywell International Inc., Midea Group, Panasonic Corporation, Research Products Corporation, TCL Technology and Therma-Stor LLC. Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global dehumidifier market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global dehumidifier market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the technology?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global dehumidifier market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?