The global web analytics market reached a value of US$ 4.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 11.2 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 18.1% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Web analytics refers to the collection, reporting and analysis of data gathered from online websites and e-commerce platforms. It extracts and categorizes quantitative and qualitative data to interpret patterns and trends. It involves the use of software and on-site and off-site platforms to create objectives, call-to-action, site visitor goals and identifying key performance indicators (KPIs) of the website. The website publisher uses web analytic solutions to measure the number of visitors, keywords searches, time spent on the site and the links clicked. They are also used for business and market research, online advertising, behavioral targeting, traffic and digital rights management, online fraud detection and personalization. As a result, web analytics finds extensive applications across various industries, such as retail, manufacturing, information technology (IT), healthcare and banking, financial services and insurance (BFSI).
Web Analytics Market Trends:
- Rapid digitization, along with increasing marketing automation, is one of the key factors driving the market growth. Moreover, the proliferation of online retail and social media platforms is providing a thrust to the growth of the market. Web analytics organizes large chunks of random and unorganized data and enables the organizations to make informed decisions based on real-time user insights. In line with this, the ongoing coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic is also causing a significant increase in the digital traffic, thereby favoring the market growth. Organizations are widely using mobile-based web analytic solutions to collect and analyze data collected from the user's interaction with the website through smartphones and tablets. Additionally, the development of predictive analytics and search engine optimization (SEO) solutions for automated and detailed performance tracking are also contributing to the market growth. Other factors, including significant growth in the IT industry, along with the increasing penetration of the internet, especially in developing economies, are acting as other growth-inducing factors.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global web analytics market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on offering, deployment mode, application and end user.
Breakup by Offering:
- Search Engine Tracking and Ranking
- Heat Map Analytics
- Marketing Automation
- Behavior Based Targeting
- Professional Services
- Support and Maintenance
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by Application:
- Social Media Management
- Targeting and Behavioral Analysis
- Display Advertising Optimization
- Multichannel Campaign Analysis
- Online Marketing
Breakup by End User:
- Travel and Hospitality
- IT and Telecommunications
- Media and Entertainment
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Adobe Inc., AT Internet, Google LLC (Alphabet Inc.), International Business Machines Corporation, Microsoft Corporation, MicroStrategy Incorporated, SAS Institute Inc., Splunk Inc., Tableau Software LLC (Salesforce.com Inc.), Teradata Corporation and Webtrends Inc.
- Key Questions Answered in This Report
- 1. What is the expected growth rate of the global web analytics market during 2022-2027?
- 2. What are the key factors driving the global web analytics market?
- 3. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global web analytics market?
- 4. What is the breakup of the global web analytics market based on the offering?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global web analytics market based on the deployment mode?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global web analytics market based on the application?
- 7. What is the breakup of the global web analytics market based on the end user?
- 8. What are the key regions in the global web analytics market?
- 9. Who are the key players/companies in the global web analytics market?