The global gamification market reached a value of US$ 12.25 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 43.92 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a CAGR of 22.50% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Gamification refers to the implementation of game mechanics and design elements in non-gaming environments with an enhanced focus on effective user engagement. The software enables organizations to provide task-based interactive programs that encourage employees to achieve target goals, further helping create healthy community interactions, team building environment, and eliminate employee motive ambiguity. The game design elements on digital platforms also reward the users by integrating points, leadership boards, badges, and loyalty programs, which motivates them to work harder. The major benefits provided by gamification include customer experience enrichment, active employee engagement, and organized rewarding program. As a result, gamification finds extensive applications across a wide range of industry verticals, such as healthcare, retail, BFSI, and e-learning.
Gamification Market Trends:
- The market is primarily driven by the widespread adoption of AI-based gamification solutions by large organizations and small and medium enterprises (SMEs). This can be attributed to the rising number of smartphone and smart device users and the widespread preference for the bring your own device (BYOD) trend. In line with this, the rising utilization of rewards and recognition programs to boost employee engagement is also providing an impetus to the market growth. Moreover, continual technological innovations, such as the adaptation of cloud-based technologies, crowdsourcing, and integration with social networking platforms, are creating lucrative growth opportunities in the market. The market is further driven by the advent of mobile-based software as a service (SaaS) platform that enables organizations to gather firsthand data. The paradigm shift toward cloud-based business solutions from on-premises is also creating a positive market outlook. Some of the other factors contributing to the market include the higher ROI yield of gamification, rapid digitization, increasing deployments of 5G networks, and the advent of industry 4.0.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global gamification market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on component, deployment mode, enterprise size and industry vertical.
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by Enterprise Size:
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
- Large Enterprises
Breakup by Industry Vertical:
- IT and Telecom
- Media and Entertainment
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Ambition, Aon PLC, Axonify Inc., BI WORLDWIDE, Cognizant, Iactionable, Microsoft Corporation, MPS Limited, NIIT Limited, SAP SE and Verint Systems Inc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global gamification market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global gamification market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the component?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the enterprise size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the industry vertical?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global gamification market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?