The global disposable protective clothing market size reached US$ 3.32 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 5.51 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 8.40% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Disposable protective clothing refers to a personal protective equipment (PPE) product, which is designed and fabricated for protecting personnel from hazardous working environments and contaminants. It includes lab coats, ballistic vests, and head, eye, body and breathing protection gears, which assists frontline workers and operators in obstructing the entry of physical, chemical, airborne, heat and biohazard matters. This, in turn, aids in ensuring a higher rate of cleanliness, maintaining hygiene, and providing optimal safety to the workers at affordable prices. Apart from this, disposable protective clothing is versatile, sustainable, and lightweight in nature, on account of which it is extensively used in different applications. At present, it is commercially available in polyethene, polyester, and polypropylene material types.
Disposable Protective Clothing Market Trends:
- The rising need for effective respiratory and protective clothing across the healthcare sector for mitigating the spread of hospital acquired infections (HAIs) is primarily driving the disposable protective clothing market. The product is also gaining huge popularity owing to the coronavirus disease (COVID-19) pandemic, which has intensified their adoption in the medical and food service industries to prevent the spread of the virus and meet the health and safety measures. Additionally, the increasing instances of manual industrial accidents and injuries caused due to handling hazardous chemicals in the oil and gas and manufacturing sectors has prompted governments of different nations to undertake favorable initiatives for ensuring the safety of point of entries (POEs) and employers or employee at workplaces, which, in turn, is supporting the market growth. In line with this, ongoing technological advancements, along with strategic collaborations between key players for introducing advanced disposable coveralls manufactured from microporous films, is acting as another growth-inducing factor. These materials assist in providing an excellent barrier against viruses, protozoans, and parasites, due to which it is extensively used for disease prevention purposes.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global disposable protective clothing market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on material type, application and end use industry.
Breakup by Material Type:
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Oil and Gas
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being 3M Company, Ansell Ltd., Asatex AG, Derekduck Industry Corp., Dragerwerk AG & Co. KGaA, DuPont de Nemours Inc., Honeywell International Inc., International Enviroguard, Kimberly-Clark Worldwide Inc. (Kimberly-Clark Corporation), Lakeland Industries Inc., Thermo Fisher Scientific and Uvex Winter Holding Gmbh & Co. Kg.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global disposable protective clothing market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global disposable protective clothing market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global disposable protective clothing market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?