The North America aluminium powder market size reached 63,000 Tons in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach 72,690 Tons by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 2.20% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Aluminium powder, which is extracted from aluminium metal, is light-colored, odorless and flammable powder. Following extraction, it is available in four forms, namely aluminium pigment powder, atomized aluminium powder, aluminium paste and aluminium flake powder. It is obtained from the metal by several processes like air atomization, centrifugal atomization, ultrasonic atomization and splatter jet, former being the most common method. It is utilized across diverse industries such as metallurgy, chemicals, paints & pigments, explosives, construction and others.
North America represents the largest market for aluminium powder globally. Growing demand for lightweight concrete on account of increasing construction activities in the region is boosting the sales of aluminium powder. In addition to this, an increase in mining activities for shale gas exploration is fueling its demand across the region. Rapid urbanization and a thriving automotive industry are other major factors that are expected to provide a thrust to the market in the upcoming years.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the North America aluminium powder market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on technology, raw material and end-use.
- Key Regions Analyzed
- United States
- Analysis for Each Country
- Market by Technology
- Air Atomization
- Market by End-Use
- Defense and Aerospace
- Market by Raw Material
- Aluminium Ingots
- Aluminium Scrap
- Imports and Exports
- Value Chain Analysis
- Key Drivers and Challenges
- Porters Five Forces Analysis
- PESTEL Analysis
- Government Regulations
- Competitive Landscape
- Competitive Structure
- Key Player Profiles
- IMARC Group's latest report provides a deep insight into the North America aluminium powder market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for industry players, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the North America aluminium powder market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the North America aluminium powder market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the North America aluminium powder market?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the North America aluminium powder market?
- What is the breakup of the North America aluminium powder market on the basis of technology?
- What is the breakup of the North America aluminium powder market on the basis of end-use?
- What is the breakup of the North America aluminium powder market on the basis of raw material?
- What are the import-export trends in the North America aluminium powder market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the North America aluminium powder industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the North America aluminium powder industry?
- What is the structure of the North America aluminium powder industry and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the North America aluminium powder industry?
- What are the profit margins in the North America aluminium powder industry?