The GCC CPVC pipes market size reached US$ 472.1 Million in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 628.2 Million by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Chlorinated polyvinyl chloride (CPVC) is a thermoplastic produced by the chlorination of the PVC resin. As CPVC can withstand high temperatures and is more flexible than standard PVC, it is used for manufacturing pipes which are further utilized for dispensing hot and cold water, and industrial liquid handling. In comparison with conventional galvanized pipes, CPVC pipes offer advantages such as long service life, ease of installation and maintenance, additional safety, and resistance to corrosion. In the GCC region, growing awareness about health, hygiene, sanitation and wastewater management is increasing the demand for lightweight, sustainable and acoustic drainage pipes. As a result, CPVC pipes are gaining traction in the commercial and residential sectors in the region.
GCC CPVC Pipes Market Drivers:
- Traditionally, the GCC countries have relied on the oil and gas industry for economic growth. However, the governments of these countries have resolved to diversify their economies after the recent fall in oil prices. In line with this, they have introduced different development projects, such as Saudi Vision 2030, NEOM City, Jeddah Waterfront and Entertainment City, for escalating the influx of tourists in their countries. Additionally, due to strong growth in the hospitality sector on account of the rising number of cafes, hotels and restaurants, and religious tourism, the GCC region holds lucrative opportunities for manufacturers in the CPVC pipes industry. Moreover, the governments are investing in the development of transportation, telecommunication, water distribution, agriculture and other infrastructures which, in turn, is proliferating the demand for CPVC pipes.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the GCC CPVC pipes market report, along with forecasts at the regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on applications.
Breakup by Application:
- Water Supply Systems and Chemical Industry
- Sewerage, Drainage and Irrigation
- At present, plumbing represents the largest application area accounting for the majority of the total market share.
- Saudi Arabia
- Region-wise, Saudi Arabia enjoys the leading position in the GCC CPVC pipes market.
The competitive landscape of the market has been analyzed in the report. Some of the key players operating in the industry include:
- IKK Group
- MMT Group
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the GCC CPVC pipes market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the GCC CPVC pipes market?
- What has been impact of COVID-19 on the GCC CPVC pipes market?
- What are the major application segments in the GCC CPVC pipes market?
- What are the price trends of CPVC pipes?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the GCC CPVC pipes market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the GCC CPVC pipes market?
- What is the structure of the GCC CPVC pipes market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the GCC CPVC pipes market?
- How are CPVC pipes manufactured?