The global home care packaging market size reached US$ 91.2 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 122.0 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.66% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Home care packaging is manufactured using durable materials to safeguard and protect the contents from microbial contamination and maintain their overall quality. It also ensures effective usage and maximum efficiency and provides convenience and security during the storage and transportation of products. It is available in different sizes, colors, ranges and material types depending on the product type. At present, home care packaging is widely utilized to build brand image.
Home Care Packaging Market Trends:
- Rapid urbanization, improving living standards and the increasing awareness about the overall health and wellbeing are among the key factors escalating the demand for home care products across the globe. Moreover, the rising adoption of compact packages on account of their affordability and ease of usage and storage is impelling the growth of the market. Apart from this, a significant shift in consumer preferences towards flexible packaging, along with the increasing focus on consumer-oriented packaging production, is bolstering the market growth. Furthermore, with the growing environmental concerns, governing agencies of several countries are providing tax exemptions to companies adopting innovative and sustainable ways of manufacturing products. This is encouraging these companies to use recycled plastics and offer refill pouches to reduce the ecological footprint. Besides this, they are utilizing advanced technologies, such as artificial intelligence (AI), near field communication (NFC) and radio frequency identification (RFID), to improve smart packaging services such as preventing counterfeit, providing accurate information about inventory tracking and allowing consumers to track goods using smartphones.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global home care packaging market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-20277. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material type and packaging type.
Breakup by Product:
- Dishwashing Products
- Laundry Care Products
- Air Care Products
Breakup by Material Type:
Breakup by Packaging Type:
- Metal Cans
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Amcor Plc, AptarGroup Inc., Ball Corporation, DS Smith Plc, Mondi Group, ProAmpac, Silgan Holdings, Sonoco Products Company, Tetra Laval International SA and Winpak Ltd. (Wihuri Packaging Oy).
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global home care packaging market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global home care packaging market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the packaging type?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global home care packaging market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?