The global industrial gloves market size reached US$ 8.58 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 13.36 Billion by 2027, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 7.50% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use industries. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Industrial gloves are personal protective equipment worn during work projects. They are manufactured using natural rubber, neoprene, nitrile, polyethylene (PE), and metal mesh. Industrial gloves exhibit anti-tear and mechanical properties and offer good finger flexibility, durability, chemical protection, enhanced grip, and elasticity. They protect the hand from heat, sharp metals, toxic environments, and unnecessary wounds such as cuts, blisters, splinters, skin punctures, or heat and chemical burns. As a result, industrial gloves find extensive applications across the healthcare, construction, automotive, oil and gas, and food and beverage (F&B) industries.
Industrial Gloves Market Trends:
- The growing awareness about workplace safety and hygiene, supported by the implementation of favorable initiatives by governments to promote the protection of industrial workers, represents one of the key factors driving the market growth. In line with this, rapid industrialization has encouraged the usage of safety equipment, including gloves, at different workplaces, which is acting as another growth-inducing factor. Additionally, the widespread product adoption in the chemical industry for welding, metal processing, forging, and related operations due to its excellent insulation against high temperature is positively influencing the market growth. Apart from this, the introduction of single-use or disposable gloves that act as barriers to prevent and avoid the transmission of infections are providing an impetus to the market growth. Furthermore, the increasing demand for disposable gloves in the healthcare industry to prevent viral outbreaks and infectious diseases, along with the growing awareness regarding health and safety measures associated with patient treatment and emergency response incidents, is propelling the market growth. Besides this, rapid advancements in the material and production process of industrial gloves to enhance their anti-puncture resistance properties are supporting the market growth.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global industrial gloves market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on product, material type, sales channel and end use.
Breakup by Product:
- Reusable Gloves
- Disposable Gloves
Breakup by Material Type:
- Natural Rubber Gloves
- Nitrile Gloves
- Vinyl Gloves
- Neoprene Gloves
- Polyethylene Gloves
Breakup by Sales Channel:
- Direct Sales
- Distribution Sales
Breakup by End Use:
- Automotive and Transportation
- Oil and Gas
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being 3M Company, Ansell Limited, Cintas Corporation, Dipped Products PLC, Hartalega Holdings Berhad, Honeywell International Inc., Lakeland Industries Inc., Magid Glove & Safety Manufacturing Co LLC, Riverstone Holdings Limited, Shun Thai Rubber Gloves Industry Public Company Limited, Smart Glove Corporation Sdn Bhd, Top Glove Corporation Bhd and Uvex Winter Holding Gmbh & Co. Kg.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global industrial gloves market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global industrial gloves market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the product?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the material type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the sales channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global industrial gloves market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?