The global avocado processing market size reached US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.8% during 2023-2028.
Avocado is used for the confection of baked products (such as cakes), to elaborate fine soup mixes, appetizers, and in the production of cosmetics (oils, skin lotions, soaps, shampoos, etc.) due to its oil content. Avocado can be processed into several products such as guacamole, avocado oils, avocado sauce, frozen products, etc.
A number of broad drivers and trends are currently driving the growth of global avocado processing market. These include rising disposable incomes, changing lifestyles, broadening of food habits, rising demand of processed foods, increasing cosmetic applications, etc. With the confluence of increasing trend of westernization of food patterns and acceptance of different cuisines along with burgeoning middle-class population, the consumption of avocado is rising across the globe. Moreover, the nutritional and health benefits associated with the consumption of avocado is also driving its demand. Avocado is rich in oleic acid, reduces cholesterol and improves heart health, acts as an antioxidant, improves skin, enhances wound healing, and neutralizes free radicals.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global avocado processing market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, application and distribution channel.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Avocado Oil
- Frozen Avocado
- Avocado Sauce
- Guacamole currently accounts for the largest share in the avocado processing market.
Breakup by Application:
- Food and Beverages
- Food and Beverages currently account for the largest share in the market.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Supermarkets and Hypermarkets
- Convenience Stores
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- North America currently represents the largest market.
The competitive landscape of the global avocado processing market has also been analyzed. Some of the leading players operating in the market are:
- Hormel Foods Corporation
- YUCATAN FOODS
- Sabra Dipping Company, LLC
- Calavo Growers, Inc.
- Salud Foodgroup Europe BV
- SPECTRUM ORGANIC PRODUCTS, LLC
- GRUPO INDUSTRIAL BATELLERO S.A. de C.V.
- Sesajal S.A. de C.V.
- The Village Press
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global avocado processing market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global avocado processing market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global avocado processing market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global avocado processing market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global avocado processing market based on the product type?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global avocado processing market based on the application?
- 7. What are the key regions in the global avocado processing market?
- 8. Who are the key players/companies in the global avocado processing market?