The global 3D medical imaging equipment market size reached US$ 12.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 16.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 4.9% during 2023-2028.
Medical imaging is a technique of creating visual depictions of internal organs in the body for the clinical diagnosis of an ailment and its subsequent medical treatment. The 3D imaging technology has aided healthcare professionals to capture images at multiple angles and display tissues at varying depths along with enhanced resolutions and more intricate details to provide a better understanding of the human body. Unlike previously used imaging technologies which had possibilities of erroneous results, the 3D imaging technology offers precise information during the diagnosis of any medical ailment. It has proved revolutionary in the diagnosis of various medical illnesses, including digital breast tomosynthesis (DBT), which is crucial in the treatment of breast cancer.
The thriving healthcare industry is one of the key factors driving market growth. There has been a rise in the occurrence of lifestyle diseases along with age-related ailments owing to sedentary lifestyles and a significant increase in the geriatric population, respectively. This has consequently bolstered the demand for 3D medical imaging equipment in the healthcare sector. Moreover, technological advancements coupled with the rising awareness about the benefits of this technology such as an accurate visual representation of internal organs, reduced damage to surrounding tissues and accuracy of data offered by various medical imaging procedures has stimulated the market growth. The market is further driven by increasing healthcare budgetary allocations and research and development (R&D) activities by governments of various nations across the globe.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global 3D medical imaging equipment market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, solution, application, component and deployment.
Breakup by Product:
- CT Scan
- Hybrid Imaging
Breakup by Solution:
- 3D Scanning
- 3D Rendering
- 3D Modeling
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Deployment:
- On-Premise Based Platform
- Cloud Based Platform
- Web Based Platform
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being GE Healthcare, Philips Electronics Nederland B.V., Siemens Healthineers, FUJIFILM Corporation, Analogic Corporation, ContextVision AB, Dentsply Sirona, EOS imaging, Esaote S.p.A, Fuel 3D Technologies Limited, KaVo Dental GmbH, Hologic, Inc., Intelerad Medical Systems, Planmeca Group, Samsung Medison and Shimadzu Corporation.
- IMARC Group's latest report provides a deep insight into the global 3D medical imaging equipment market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the global 3D medical imaging equipment market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global 3D medical imaging equipment market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global 3D medical imaging equipment market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global 3D medical imaging equipment market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global 3D medical imaging equipment market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global 3D medical imaging equipment market based on the product?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global 3D medical imaging equipment market based on the solution?
- 7. What is the breakup of the global 3D medical imaging equipment market based on the application?
- 8. What is the breakup of the global 3D medical imaging equipment market based on the component?
- 9. What is the breakup of the global 3D medical imaging equipment market based on the deployment?
- 10. What are the key regions in the global 3D medical imaging equipment market?
- 11. Who are the key players/companies in the global 3D medical imaging equipment market?