The global automotive active safety system market size reached US$ 13.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 32.3 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 15.8% during 2023-2028.
Automotive active safety is a preventive system which assists a driver in controlling the vehicle, preventing or mitigating road accidents and enhancing the overall driving experience under different road conditions and situations. The system helps in keeping the vehicle in the correct lane and shows blind spots that may otherwise lead to accidents or other hazards. It employs Forward Collision Warning (FCW) and Lane Departure Warning (LDW) which generate an alert when a potentially dangerous situation is detected. Its other features include Autonomous Emergency Braking (AEB), Electronic Stability Control (ESC) and Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) which perform functions ranging from monitoring the vehicle's braking and tire systems to maintaining a safe distance from the vehicle ahead.
The growing vehicle fleet and the consequent rise in the focus on vehicle safety are the key factors driving the demand for automotive active safety systems. As a rise in the number of vehicles leads to an increase in the risk of road fatalities, the governing authorities in both the developed and developing regions are introducing stringent regulations for enhancing road safety. In line with this, automotive manufacturers are launching safety features in cars and are also investing in R&D activities to incorporate the latest technologies in these systems. Moreover, the growing demand for autonomous vehicles is further driving the market as active safety systems form a crucial component in these vehicles.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global automotive active safety system market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product, vehicle type, fuel type and offering.
Breakup by Product:
- Tyre-Pressure Monitoring System
- Lane Departure Warning
- Adaptive Cruise Control
- Night Vision System
- Driver Monitoring
- Anti-Lock Braking System
- Blind Spot Detection
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Cars
- Light Commercial Vehicle
- Heavy Commercial Vehicles
Breakup by Fuel Type:
- Diesel Vehicles
- Petrol Vehicles
- Electric Vehicles
Breakup by Offering:
Breakup by Region:
- Asia Pacific
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being Robert Bosch GmbH, Continental AG, Delphi Group, ZF Friedrichshafen AG, Autoliv, Hyundai Mobis, Valeo SA, DENSO Corporation, Magna International, FLIR Systems, Infineon Technologies AG, FICOSA GROUP, Peugeot S.A., Borg Warner Inc., CAx Software Private Limited, etc.
- IMARC Group's latest report provides a deep insight into the global automotive active safety system market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the global automotive active safety system market in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global automotive active safety system market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global automotive active safety system market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive active safety system market?
- 4. What are the key factors driving the global automotive active safety system market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global automotive active safety system market based on the product?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global automotive active safety system market based on the vehicle type?
- 7. What are the key regions in the global automotive active safety system market?
- 8. Who are the key players/companies in the global automotive active safety system market?