The global green building materials market size reached US$ 312.5 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 562.7 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 10.1% during 2023-2028.
The green building materials market is currently being catalysed by a growing demand for structures with low greenhouse gas emissions. In addition, the reduced operational and maintenance costs provided by the construction of new green buildings due to less energy consumption is further stimulating the demand for these materials.
Green Building Materials Industry Trends:
- Green Building Materials refer to materials which enhance the sustainability and efficiency of a building structure in terms of design, construction, maintenance and renovation. These materials are derived from renewable waste products and are highly energy efficient. Some of the popular materials used in the construction of green buildings are bamboo, hempcrete, straw bales, mycelium, wood, rammed earth, timbercrete, grasscrete, recycled plastic, etc. Over the past few years, Green Building Materials have been widely utilized in various construction activities as they reduce environmental impact associated with installation, transportation, fabrication, processing, disposal and recycling of building materials.
- Additionally, the rising adoption of green buildings due to the increasing awareness pertaining to the health and environment hazards of carbon emission has resulted in fostering the growth of the market worldwide. Moreover, the favourable policies and initiatives offered by various governments, particularly in the developed nations, to encourage green construction is further giving impetus to the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global green building materials market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on application.
Breakup by Application:
- Interior Finishing
- Exterior Siding
- On the basis of application, insulation accounts for the largest market share.
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into North America, Asia Pacific, Europe, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, North America is the leading market, holding the majority of the market share.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Alumasc Group Plc, Bauder Limited, Binderholz GmbH, CertainTeed Corporation, RedBuilt, LLC, PPG Industries, DuPont, Forbo International SA, Interface Inc., Kingspan Group plc, Lafarge, BASF SE, Owens Corning and National Fiber.
- This report provides a deep insight into the global green building materials market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the green building materials industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global green building materials market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global green building materials market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global green building materials market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global green building materials market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global green building materials market based on the application?
- 6. What are the key regions in the global green building materials market?
- 7. Who are the key players/companies in the global green building materials market?