The global humidifiers market size reached US$ 2.2 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 3.1 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 5.85% during 2023-2028.
A humidifier refers to an electric device which is used for increasing humidity in a room or building by adding moisture in the air. It assists in averting dryness which may cause skin irritation or inflammation, and curing symptoms of common cold and flu, therefore, giving relief to individuals suffering from sinus congestion, nose bleeding and chapped lips. As a result, humidifiers are often included in medical ventilators for improving the quality of air. They are also installed in large shopping complexes, office buildings, data centers, concert halls, and museums and art galleries. Currently, there is a range of different humidifiers available in the market such as evaporators, central humidifiers, steam vaporizer, impeller humidifier and ultrasonic humidifier.
Global Humidifiers Market Drivers:
- Nowadays, people are becoming aware of the harmful impact of pollutants such as dust mites, molds, and bacteria on their health. With consistently degrading air quality, they are shifting towards humidifiers for treating air. In addition to this, as static electricity build-up is an issue for compact discs, computer storage and other electronic devices, humidifiers are being employed for removing static electricity build-up and maintaining the required humidity level in several industries. Moreover, manufacturers are introducing advanced humidifiers with humidity level controllers and auto shutdown capabilities. Some of the other factors that are proactive in maintaining the market growth include rising respiratory disorders, technological advancements, rising awareness levels, etc.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global humidifiers market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on product type, distribution channel and application.
Breakup by Product Type:
- Warm-Mist Humidifiers
- Ultrasonic Humidifiers
- Cool-Mist Humidifiers
- On the basis of product type, the market has been classified into warm-mist, ultrasonic, cool-mist and other humidifiers. At present, warm-mist humidifiers represent the most popular product type.
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Based on the distribution channel, the market has been bifurcated into offline and online.
Breakup by Application:
- On the basis of application, the market has been segregated into industrial, residential and commercial segments.
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- Region-wise, the humidifiers market has been segmented into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, Middle East and Africa, and Latin America. Amongst these, North America enjoys the leading position in the global humidifiers market. This can be accredited to the growing awareness among consumers about the importance of maintaining adequate humidity levels.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Honeywell International Inc., Newell Brands, Procter & Gamble Co., BONECO, Condair Group AG, Carel Industries S.p.A., Dyson Ltd, Humidifirst, Inc., Crane USA, De'Longhi Appliances S.r.l, Heaven Fresh USA Inc. and UCAN CO., LTD.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global humidifiers market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global humidifiers market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global humidifiers market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global humidifiers market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global humidifiers market based on the product type?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global humidifiers market based on the distribution channel?
- 7. What is the breakup of the global humidifiers market based on the application?
- 8. What are the key regions in the global humidifiers market?
- 9. Who are the key players/companies in the global humidifiers market?