The global robotic vacuum cleaner market size reached US$ 6.6 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 17.9 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 17.87% during 2023-2028.
A robotic vacuum cleaner refers to an autonomous robot equipped with an intelligent software program. It performs the functions of a regular vacuum cleaner with minimal to no human intervention. As these cleaners are compact in size, they can easily access and clean spaces under beds, cabinets and tables. They produce less noise as compared to their non-robotic counterparts and are fitted with sensors which prevent them from hitting other objects or falling down the stairs. As they complete the chores in lesser time and at a lower cost without any manual labor, they are increasingly becoming popular across commercial and residential sectors for cleaning windows, pools, lawns and floors.
Changing socioeconomic factors such as an increasing number of working women, escalating income levels in households and a consequent rise in purchasing power have positively impacted the sales of robotic vacuum cleaners which are yet to attain mass acceptance due to their high costs. Furthermore, the growing inclination towards cleanliness and hygiene coupled with busy schedules and reduced time for household chores has increased the demand for robotic vacuum cleaners. Another factor responsible for the growth of the market is the consumers' preference for smart and innovative electrical appliances. For instance, some variants of robotic vacuum cleaners are extremely advanced in terms of technology and are equipped with 360° cameras and additional sensors to aid in navigation.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global robotic vacuum cleaner market report, along with forecasts at the global and regional level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on type, type of charging, distribution channel, application and end-user.
Breakup by Type:
- Robotic Floor Vacuum Cleaner
- Robotic Pool Vacuum Cleaner
Breakup by Type of Charging:
- Manual Charging
- Automatic Charging
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
- Institutional/Direct Sales
- Retail Sales
Breakup by Application:
- Vacuum Cleaning Only
- Vacuum Cleaning and Mopping
Breakup by End-User:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East and Africa
- Latin America
- The report has also analysed the competitive landscape of the market with some of the key players being iRobot Corporation, ECOVACS ROBOTICS, Neato Robotics, Dyson Ltd., Samsung Electronics Co. Ltd., Maytronics Ltd., Metapo, Inc, Koninklijke Philips N.V., LG Electronics Inc., Panasonic Corporation, Miele & Cie. KG, Hayward Industries, Inc., Haier Electronics Group Co Ltd, Sharp Corporation, ILIFE Robotics Technology, Vorwerk & Co. KG, Taurus Group, Groupe Seb Deutschland Gmbh, Pentair plc, bObsweep Inc., etc.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global robotic vacuum cleaner market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global robotic vacuum cleaner market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global robotic vacuum cleaner market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global robotic vacuum cleaner market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global robotic vacuum cleaner market based on the type?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global robotic vacuum cleaner market based on the type of charging?
- 7. What is the breakup of the global robotic vacuum cleaner market based on the distribution channel?
- 8. What is the breakup of the global robotic vacuum cleaner market based on the application?
- 9. What is the breakup of the global robotic vacuum cleaner market based on the end-user?
- 10. What are the key regions in the global robotic vacuum cleaner market?
- 11. Who are the key players/companies in the global robotic vacuum cleaner market?