The global automotive fabric market size reached US$ 37.0 Billion in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 46.8 Billion by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 3.9% during 2023-2028.
Automotive fabrics are antibacterial, anti-static, chemical and ultraviolet (UV) resistant, flame retardant, insect repellent, and odour absorbent. They can withstand severe conditions and help protect different items in a car, such as seatbelts, filters, seat pockets and covers. They also assist in safeguarding internal coverings on doors, floors, and roofs from stains, moisture, chemicals, and wear. Presently, they are widely available in a broad range of customizable options and sizes based on the type of vehicles, ranging from railcars to boats and ships.
Automotive Fabric Market Trends:
- The boosting sales of passenger cars on account of improving disposable income of individuals and improving road infrastructure in numerous countries represent one of the key factors driving the market. Moreover, due to the growing number of road accidents, there is an increase in the demand for automotive fabrics across the globe to enhance the quality, safety, and performance of vehicles. Furthermore, the rising adoption of electric vehicles (EVs) is propelling the demand for automotive fabrics that provide noise, vibration, and temperature control. Apart from this, governing agencies of various countries are implementing stringent policies to promote the fuel efficiency of vehicles. As a result, automotive original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) are relying on innovative fabrics to reduce weight and emissions, increase energy efficiency and improve the overall safety of vehicles. Besides this, leading market players are introducing a robust product portfolio of advanced material solutions that are cost-effective and multi-functional. In addition, they are incorporating state-of-the-art technology solutions to manufacture high-performance and complex structures. This, in confluence with the growing demand for luxury vehicles, is anticipated to create a positive influence on the market.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global automotive fabric market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on fabric type, vehicle type and application.
Breakup by Fabric Type:
Breakup by Vehicle Type:
- Passenger Vehicle
- Commercial Vehicle
Breakup by Application:
- Carpets and Floor Covering
- Pre-Assembled Interior Components
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Acme Mills Company, Arvind Limited, Asahi Kasei Corporation, BOXMARK Leather GmbH & Co KG, Kyowa Leather Cloth Co. Ltd., Moriden America Inc., Navbharat Textile Industries, Parishudh Fibres Pvt. Ltd., Seiren Co. Ltd, Suminoe Textile Co. Ltd. and Uniroyal Engineered Products LLC.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global automotive fabric market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global automotive fabric market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global automotive fabric market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global automotive fabric market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global automotive fabric market based on the fabric type?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global automotive fabric market based on the vehicle type?
- 7. What is the breakup of the global automotive fabric market based on the application?
- 8. What are the key regions in the global automotive fabric market?
- 9. Who are the key players/companies in the global automotive fabric market?