The global batter and breader premixes market size reached US$ 1,512 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 2,194 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 6.2% during 2023-2028.
Batter and breader premixes refer to food additives or coatings used to enhance the taste and texture, and retain the moisture level of various food products while grilling or frying. A batter is a thin mixture of flour, water, and other ingredients, such as eggs, sugar, salt, shortening, leavening agents, and flavorings. On the other hand, breader, also known as breading, refers to a dry mixture of flour, starch, seasonings, and leavening agents. They are widely utilized to prepare baked goods and applied as coatings to other food items, such as meat, poultry, seafood, and vegetables.
Batter and Breader Premixes Market Trends:
- Batter and breader premixes are extensively used in the food processing industry to provide the desired flavor, texture, appearance, and aroma to different food products. This, along with their convenience, makes them an essential ingredient in the food processing sector. Additionally, the rising consumer inclination toward convenience foods, such as processed meat and seafood, is positively influencing the market growth. Besides this, the expanding working population, rapid urbanization, and hectic lifestyles have led to a significant shift toward ready-to-cook meals as they are less time-consuming. This, in confluence with the increasing number of food service providers offering battered and breaded meat and chicken products, has accelerated the product adoption. Furthermore, several leading players are investing in research and development (R&D) activities and launching innovative products, such as gluten- and genetically modified organism (GMO)-free variants, which are escalating the demand for batter and breader premixes. Other factors, including the emerging trend of fast-food culture, rising disposable incomes, and growing demand for healthy and quality food products, are creating a favorable market outlook.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global batter and breader premixes market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on batter type, breader type and application.
Breakup by Batter Type:
- Adhesion Batters
- Coating Batters
Breakup by Breader Type:
- American-Style Bread Crumbs
- Flour Breaders
Breakup by Application:
- Fish and Seafood
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Archer-Daniels-Midland Company, Blendex Company, Bowmans Milling Limited (Solina Group SAS), Breading & Coating Ltd, Bunge North America Inc. (Bunge Limited), House-Autry Mills Inc., Ingredion Incorporated, Kerry Group plc, Newly Weds Foods Inc., Prima Limited, Pt. Sriboga Raturaya, Showa Sangyo Co. Ltd. and Thai Nisshin Technomic Co. Ltd.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global batter and breader premixes market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global batter and breader premixes market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global batter and breader premixes market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global batter and breader premixes market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global batter and breader premixes market based on the batter type?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global batter and breader premixes market based on the breader type?
- 7. What is the breakup of the global batter and breader premixes market based on the application?
- 8. What are the key regions in the global batter and breader premixes market?
- 9. Who are the key players/companies in the global batter and breader premixes market?