The global infection surveillance solutions market size reached US$ 580.9 Million in 2022. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1,177.7 Million by 2028, exhibiting a growth rate (CAGR) of 12.1% during 2023-2028.
Infection surveillance solutions assist healthcare personnel in collecting, analyzing, and interpreting data about patients who are suffering from different infections. They notify hospital internet protocol and enable doctors as well as nurses in treating patients by providing dissemination of information. They also help diagnose antibiotic-resistant organisms (AROs), lower respiratory tract infections, and prevent ventilator-associated pneumonia, urinary tract, surgical wound and central line bloodstream. In addition, infection surveillance solutions identify epidemics and offer accurate employee health details, surgical database, real-time medical records, shifts in microbial pathogens.
Infection Surveillance Solutions Market Trends:
- The growing prevalence of hospital-acquired infections (HAIs) on account of poor hygienic conditions and negligence by medical staff represents one of the major factors driving the market. Moreover, governments of numerous countries are undertaking initiatives to enhance the quality of care and safety of patients and prevent HAIs. This, along with the rising healthcare expenditure and high adoption rate of improved IT systems in hospitals to maintain electronic healthcare records (EHR), is propelling the growth of the market. In addition, the growing geriatric population and the increasing number of surgeries worldwide are positively influencing the market of infection surveillance solutions. Apart from this, healthcare information and technology (IT) companies are introducing innovative solutions in data management, analytics, and infrastructures that provide convenient data collection of infections and epidemics. This, in confluence with several developments in surveillance solutions to aid medical staff in understanding the software and its usage, is strengthening the market growth. Other factors projected to offer lucrative growth opportunities to key players operating in the market are the increasing adoption of cloud-based software and the escalating demand for web-based solutions and mobile platforms.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global infection surveillance solutions market report, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2023-2028. Our report has categorized the market based on component, deployment type and end user.
Breakup by Component:
Breakup by Deployment Type:
Breakup by End User:
- Ambulatory Service Centers
- Specialty Centers
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
- The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Baxter International Inc., Becton Dickinson and Company, Centrak Inc. (Halma plc), Cerner Corporation, CKM Healthcare Incorporated, Ecolab Inc., International Business Machines Corporation, Medexter Healthcare, Perahealth Inc., PointClickCare, Premier Inc. and Sunquest Information Systems Inc. (Roper Technologies Inc.).
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- 1. What was the size of the global infection surveillance solutions market in 2022?
- 2. What is the expected growth rate of the global infection surveillance solutions market during 2023-2028?
- 3. What are the key factors driving the global infection surveillance solutions market?
- 4. What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global infection surveillance solutions market?
- 5. What is the breakup of the global infection surveillance solutions market based on the component?
- 6. What is the breakup of the global infection surveillance solutions market based on the deployment type?
- 7. What is the breakup of the global infection surveillance solutions market based on the end user?
- 8. What are the key regions in the global infection surveillance solutions market?
- 9. Who are the key players/companies in the global infection surveillance solutions market?