The global ceramic ball bearings market reached a value of US$ 996.1 Million in 2018. Ceramic ball bearings are superior to steel ball bearings in a lot of aspects and are increasingly replacing them in various applications.
Ceramic ball bearings are significantly lighter and harder compared to their metal counterparts. They can self-lubricate and operate at appreciably faster speeds compared to steel ball bearings. Because they are harder than their steel counterparts, ceramic ball bearings are also more durable, and can last significantly longer. Moreover, since they do not rust, they are not as sensitive to moisture and lubrication compared to steel ball bearings. Ceramic ball bearings can also stand up to intense physical impact and perform extremely well when subjected under harsh conditions, such as elevated temperatures, lack of lubrication, and in high corrosion environments. Looking forward, the global ceramic ball bearings market is expected to reach a value of US$ 1,842.5 Million by 2024, growing at a CAGR of around 10.6% during 2019-2024.
- Based on the product type, the report has segmented the market into hybrid ceramic ball bearings and full ceramic ball bearings. Hybrid ceramic ball bearings currently account for the majority of the market.
- On the basis of application, the report has segmented the market into electric motors, vehicles, under-water equipment, lab equipment, aerospace and others. Electric motors currently represent the largest application.
- Region-wise, the market has been segmented into the United States, China, Europe, Japan, India, South East Asia and Others. The United States currently represents the biggest market.
- Based on the raw material, the market has been segmented as Silicon Nitride, Zirconium Oxide and Others. Silicon Nitride currently represents the biggest raw material.
- The competitive landscape of the market has also been examined with some of the key players being Minebea, NSK, Kitanihon Seiki, CW, and GRW.
- This report provides a deep insight into the global ceramic ball bearings market covering all its essential aspects. This ranges from macro overview of the market to micro details of the industry performance, recent trends, key market drivers and challenges, SWOT analysis, Porter's five forces analysis, value chain analysis, etc. This report is a must-read for entrepreneurs, investors, researchers, consultants, business strategists, and all those who have any kind of stake or are planning to foray into the ceramic ball bearings industry in any manner.
Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global ceramic ball bearings market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What are the key regions in the global ceramic ball bearings market?
- Which are the popular product types in the global ceramic ball bearings market?
- What are the key application segments in the global ceramic ball bearing market?
- What are the major raw materials in the global ceramic ball bearings market?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the global ceramic ball bearings market?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the global ceramic ball bearings market?
- What is the structure of the global ceramic ball bearings market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the global ceramic ball bearings market?
- How are ceramic ball bearings manufactured?