PUBLISHER: 360iResearch | PRODUCT CODE: 1302621
PUBLISHER: 360iResearch | PRODUCT CODE: 1302621
The Global Humanoid Robot Market is forecasted to grow significantly, with a projected USD 2,380.65 million in 2023 at a CAGR of 29.58% and expected to reach a staggering USD 14,760.64 million by 2030.
The Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine Conflict, and High Inflation is expected to have significant long-term effects on the Global Humanoid Robot Market. The ongoing research considers the changes in consumer behavior, supply chain disruptions, and government interventions caused by the pandemic. Similarly, the report considers the ongoing political and economic uncertainty in Eastern Europe caused by the Russia-Ukraine Conflict and its potential implications for demand-supply balances, pressure on pricing variants, and import/export and trading. Additionally, the report addresses the impact of High Inflation on the global economy and details fiscal policies measuring and reducing its effects on demand, supply, cash flow, and currency exchange.
Based on Motion Type, market is studied across Biped and Wheel Drive. The Biped commanded largest market share of 61.56% in 2022, followed by Wheel Drive.
Based on Component, market is studied across Hardware and Software. The Hardware is further studied across Actuator, Control System, Power Source, and Sensors. The Hardware commanded largest market share of 78.77% in 2022, followed by Software.
Based on Type, market is studied across Autonomous Robots, Intelligent Robotic Assistants, Personal Assistants, Service Robots, and Social Robots. The Intelligent Robotic Assistants commanded largest market share of 23.54% in 2022, followed by Personal Assistants.
Based on Application, market is studied across Education & Entertainment, Personal Assistance & Caregiving, Public Relations, Research & Space Exploration, and Search & Rescue. The Personal Assistance & Caregiving commanded largest market share of 38.23% in 2022, followed by Search & Rescue.
Based on Region, market is studied across Americas, Asia-Pacific, and Europe, Middle East & Africa. The Americas is further studied across Argentina, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, and United States. The United States is further studied across California, Florida, Illinois, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, and Texas. The Asia-Pacific is further studied across Australia, China, India, Indonesia, Japan, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Taiwan, Thailand, and Vietnam. The Europe, Middle East & Africa is further studied across Denmark, Egypt, Finland, France, Germany, Israel, Italy, Netherlands, Nigeria, Norway, Poland, Qatar, Russia, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Spain, Sweden, Switzerland, Turkey, United Arab Emirates, and United Kingdom. The Europe, Middle East & Africa commanded largest market share of 36.23% in 2022, followed by Americas.
The report provides market sizing and forecasts across 7 major currencies - USD, EUR, JPY, GBP, AUD, CAD, and CHF; multiple currency support helps organization leaders to make well-informed decisions. In this report, 2018 to 2021 are considered as historical years, 2022 is base year, 2023 is estimated year, and years from 2024 to 2030 are considered as forecast period.
The FPNV Positioning Matrix is essential for assessing the Global Humanoid Robot Market. It provides a comprehensive evaluation of vendors by examining key metrics within Business Strategy and Product Satisfaction, allowing users to make informed decisions based on their specific needs. This advanced analysis then organizes these vendors into four distinct quadrants, which represent varying levels of success: Forefront (F), Pathfinder (P), Niche (N), or Vital(V).
The Market Share Analysis offers an insightful look at the current state of vendors in a particular market space. By comparing vendor contributions to overall revenue, customer base, and other key metrics, we can give companies a greater understanding of their performance and what they are up against when competing for market share. The analysis also sheds light on just how competitive any given sector is about accumulation, fragmentation dominance, and amalgamation traits over the base year period studied.
The report provides insights on the following pointers:
1. Market Penetration: Provides comprehensive information on the market offered by the key players
2. Market Development: Provides in-depth information about lucrative emerging markets and analyzes penetration across mature segments of the markets
3. Market Diversification: Provides detailed information about new product launches, untapped geographies, recent developments, and investments
4. Market Trends: Provides comprehensive understanding of the Cumulative Impact of COVID-19, the Russia-Ukraine Conflict, and the High Inflation
5. Competitive Assessment & Intelligence: Provides an exhaustive assessment of market shares, strategies, products, certification, regulatory approvals, patent landscape, and manufacturing capabilities of the leading players
6. Product Development & Innovation: Provides intelligent insights on future technologies, R&D activities, and breakthrough product developments
The report answers questions such as:
1. What is the market size and forecast of the Global Humanoid Robot Market?
2. What are the inhibiting factors and impact of COVID-19 shaping the Global Humanoid Robot Market during the forecast period?
3. Which are the products/segments/applications/areas to invest in over the forecast period in the Global Humanoid Robot Market?
4. What is the competitive strategic window for opportunities in the Global Humanoid Robot Market?
5. What are the technology trends and regulatory frameworks in the Global Humanoid Robot Market?
6. What is the market share of the leading vendors in the Global Humanoid Robot Market?
7. What modes and strategic moves are considered suitable for entering the Global Humanoid Robot Market?