Juniper Research's new “ Open Banking” research report provides insightful analysis of the evolution of open banking, use cases driving growth, their future prospects, and barriers to future growth. It provides a comprehensive study of the new developments and key trends driving this highly important market for both users and banks. The report also positions 16 Open Banking vendors in our Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard; providing an invaluable resource for stakeholders seeking to understand the competitive landscape in the market.
The report also presents comprehensive market forecasts; delivering extensive insights and overall market sizing across Open Banking usage for both information and payments.
This research suite comprises:
- Strategy & Forecasts (PDF)
- 5-year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
- 12 months' access to harvest Online Data Platform
- Market Dynamics: Provides a detailed assessment of how the Open Banking market is evolving, what the leading use cases are, and the barriers to future growth.
- Future Outlook & Regional Analysis: Future outlook and comprehensive analysis of the key countries and regions deploying Open Banking, including the level of regulator support, encapsulated with our future outlook for Open Banking deployment.
- Juniper Research Competitor Leaderboard: Key player capability and capacity assessment for 16 Open Banking vendors:
- Bud Financial
- Yolt Technology Services
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Forecasts for Open Banking users, API information calls, payment users, transaction volume and value, as well as splits by our 8 key regions and the 25 countries listed below:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
- 1. What are the regional differences in how Open Banking is rolling out across the world?
- 2. What are the key trends influencing the evolution of the Open Banking market?
- 3. What impact will fraud have on the Open Banking landscape?
- 4. Who are the leading players in Open Banking in 2021?
- 5. What will be the market size for Open Banking in 2026?
- Included in the Juniper Research Leaderboard: Avaloq, Bud Financial, Fabrick, Mastercard, MX, ndgit, Nordigen, OpenPayd, Plaid, Salt Edge, TESOBE, Tink, Truelayer, Trustly, Yapily, Yolt
- Mentioned: 9Yards Capital, Aberdeen Standard Investments, ABN AMRO Ventures, ABS (Association of Banks in Singapore), ACCC (Australian Competition and Consumer Commission), Acorns, Addition, Adyen, Affinity, Agricultural Bank of China, Aiia, Alibaba, AliPay, AltaBank, Altimeter Capital, Amazon, American Express, Andreessen Horowitz, Anna, Ant Financial, Anthemis Group, ANZ, Australia and New Zealand Group Banking, Australian Payments Network, Avanza, Azimo, Banco BNI Europa, Bank of America, Bank of Melbourne, Bankart, Bankwest, Barclays, BBVA, BCB (Banco Central do Brasil) , Betterment, BIND (Banco Industrial), Black Pearls VC, BlackRock Private Equity Partners, Blend, BNP Paribas, Boom Pay, BRSA (Banking Regulation and Supervision Agency), BUX, Cambr, Canadian Department of Finance , Canopy, Capital on Tap, CapitalG, Capnamic Ventures, Cazoo, CBN (Central Bank of Nigeria), CBR (Central Bank of Russia), Central Bank of Turkey, CFPB (Consumer Finance Protection Bureau), Charles Schwab, Citi, Citizens Bank, Cleo, CMA (Capital Market Authority), Coconut, Commonwealth Bank, Connect Ventures, Crédit du Norde, Credit Hero, Credit Karma, Credit Ladder, Curve, Cuscal, Dave, Dawn Capital, DBS, DCU Fintech Innovation Centre, Dell, Dieter von Holtzbrinck Ventures, Digital Garage , Dots, dozens, Dwolla, ecommpay, EEA National Competent Authority, Ekata, EllieMae, Emma, eToro, Eurazeo, Eurobits Technologies, European Banking Authority, Experian, Facebook, Fattura24, FCA (Financial Conduct Authority), FCAC (Financial Consumer Agency of Canada), FDX (Financial Data Exchange), Federal Reserve, ferratum, Fin TechSystems, Fintech Sandbox, FinTecSystems, FiVision, Formfree, Freetrade, FSA (Financial Service Agency), FSC (Financial Services Commission), FS-ISAC (Financial Services Information Sharing and Analysis Center), Go Compare, GoCardless, GoFundMe, Goldman Sachs, Grab, Greycroft, Groupon, Halifax, HeyTrade, HKMA (Hong Kong Monetary Authority), HSBC, HV Capital, Hypothekarbank Lenzburg, IBM, ID4 Ventures, IFC (International Finance Corporation), illimity, Index Ventures, Instantor, Inventure, Investec, investify TECH, Investment Corporation of Dubai, IPF Digital, JPMorgan Chase, Klarna, Kleiner Perkins, KNF (Polish Financial Supervision Authority), Kontomatik, Korea Financial Information Services, KPMG Poland, La Banque Postal, Lakestar, Latitude, Lemonway, LEVEL, LHV, Lloyds, Lyft, MANTL, MaRS, MAS (Monetary Authority of Singapore), Maybank, McDonald's, Microsoft, Ministerial Committee of Legislation, mobile.de, Money Dashboard, Moneybox, MoneyFarm, MoneyWhizz, Monzo, Moov, Motive Partners , Multibank, NAB, NACHA (National Automated Clearing House Association), NASDAQ, National Bank of Rwanda, Nationwide, Natwest, Nets, Neuberger Berman Group, New Enterprise Associates, Nordic Capital, Northzone, Novalnet, NPCI (National Payments Council of India), Nutmeg, OCBC, Ourbanc, Oval, PayPal, Payveris, PBOC (People's Bank of China), Pelion Venture Partners, Penfold, PensionBee, Placons, Plum, Poincenot Technology Studio, Polish Payment Standard Ltd (Polski Standard Platnosci), Poste Italiane, Prelim, PROfounders Capital, PropertyGuru, Qiwi, Quickbooks, QuickPay, Raiffeisen, Rakuten, RBI (Reserve Bank of India), RBS, Revolut, Robinhood, Santander, Sapphire, Sberbank, SFSA (Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority), SGFinDex, Simpl, Simple, Société Générale, Sodexo, Sozialbank, Spark Capital, SS&C, St George, Stake, Standard Bank, Standard Chartered, Starling, Stripe, SuperAngel, Swedbank, Swedish Financial Supervisory Authority, SwissBorg, Synch, Tarabut Gateway, Temasek Holdings, Tencent, Tieto, TPG, tribe, TSB, Uber, UBS, UniCredit, UOB, US Bank, US Department of Justice, US Treasury, Venmo, VIABILL, Visa, Vocalink, Warburg Pincus, Wave, Wealthfront, wealthify, WeBank, WeChat, Wells Fargo, Westpac, Wise, Wombat, Worldpay, Y Combinator.
DATA & INTERACTIVE FORECAST
Juniper Research's “ Open Banking” forecast suite includes:
- Forecast splits for 8 key regions, as well as 25 country-level data splits for:
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- South Korea
Open Banking forecasts for:
- Total Number of Open Banking Information API Calls
- Total Volume & Value of Payments via Open Banking
- Interactive scenario tool allowing users to manipulate Juniper Research's data for 5 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 12 tables and more than 2,900 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular IFxls (interactive Excels) enable clients to manipulate our forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions, by using the interactive scenario tool, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase the clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.