Juniper's latest ‘Mobile Messaging’ research provides a comprehensive analysis of the messaging ecosystem. It includes an assessment of monetisation strategies for technologies, including RCS and evaluations for regional mobile messaging ecosystems.
The research provides critical reading for stakeholders, providing in-depth evaluations of mobile messaging technologies, including:
- SMS (P2P & A2P)
- OTT & Chatbots
This research suite includes:
- Deep Dive Strategy & Competition (PDF)
- 5 Year Deep Dive Data & Forecasting (PDF)
- Executive Summary & Core Findings (PDF)
- RCS Business Model Evaluation: Strategic assessment of 3 future pricing models for A2P RCS messaging services, including:
- CPaaS & MPaaS Examination: Analysis of emerging business models that will enable new operator services, including RCS.
- Mobile Messaging Regional & Technology Impact Analysis: A technology impact analysis across 8 key global regions of mobile messaging technologies, including:
- RCS Messaging
- OTT & Chatbots
- A2P SMS Messaging
- Juniper Leaderboard: Key player capability and capacity assessment of 12 mobile messaging platform vendors.
- Interviews with leading mobile messaging service providers, including:
- CLX Communications
- Mavenir Systems
- Route Mobile
- Benchmark Forecasts: Provided for mobile messaging services including SMS, MMS, Instant Messaging, Chatbots and RCS.
- 1. What will be the value of RCS Messaging by 2022?
- 2. Which business model will maximise RCS revenues for operators by 2022?
- 3. How will operators' mobile messaging revenues evolve over the next 5 years?
- 4. What is the future of OTT messaging and chatbots?
- 5. To what extent is grey route traffic impacting
- Interviewed: BICS, CLX Communications, CM.com, Infobip, Kaleyra, Mavenir, OpenMarket, Route Mobile, Syniverse.
- Profiled: BICS, CLX Communications, CM.com, Infobip, Kaleyra, Mavenir, MessageBird, Mitto, OpenMarket, Route Mobile, Syniverse, Twilio.
- Mentioned: ABN Amro, Adobe, Air Canada, Aircel, Airtel, Airwide Solutions, Allianz, Amazon, Amdocs, America Movil, Apple, Aspiro, AT&T, Authy, Avea, Axis, Banca Mediolanum, Banca Monte dei Paschi di Siena,Fineco, Banca Popolare di Milano, Banca Popolare di Sondrio, Banca Sella, Bayer Pharma, BBM, Bell Wireless, BMW, Booking.com, BSNL Mobile, Ceat, Cerner, China Mobile, China Telecom, China Unicom, Cimage Corporation, Cisco Systems, Claro, Compass Group, CounterPath, Deutsche Telekom, DHL, Dialogue Communications, DiGi, Doordash, EE, Eitsalat, Facebook, Federal Bank, Flipkart, Frame Technology, fring Alliance, GENBAND, Glo Mobile, Google, GSMA, Heineken, Huawei, Idea, Ikea, Indosat, ING Bank, Instagram, Intesa Sanpaolo Group, IW Bank, Johnson & Johnson, KakaoTalk, KDDI, KT, LG U+, LINE, LinkedIn, Luminous Technology, Mastercard, MEF, Megafon, Microsoft, Millicom, Mittel, Mobey Forum, Mobile Marketing Association, Movistar, MTN, MTNL, MTS, Nexi, Zurich, Nextel, Noetix Corporation, NTT DoCoMo, O2, Oi, Olacabs, Onyx Software, Ooredoo, Orange, Panasonic, Personal, Polkomtel, Poonawalla Group, Proximus, Randstad, RCom, Reliance Jio, Renault, Rogers, SAP, SDL, Simfonics, Sinch AB, SingTel, SK Telecom, Snapchat, Softbank, Sonitel, Sonus Networks, Sprint, StarHub, STC, Stoke, Sunrise, Swisscom, Symsoft, T24, Tata Communications, Tata Docomo, Telecom Italia, Telecom NZ, Telefonica, Telegram, Telenor, TeleSign Corporation, TeliaSonera, Telkomsel, Telstra, Telus, TIM, T-Mobile, Turkcell, UAEXchange, Uber, Ubi Banca, Ulticom, UniCredit Group, Unwire, Verizon, Viber, Vibes, Vimpelcom, Vivo, Vodafone, WeChat, WhatsApp, Wind Hutchinson 3G, XL Axiata, Xura Secure Communications, Zain.
Data & Interactive Forecast
Juniper's ‘Mobile Messaging’ forecast suite includes:
- Market data splits for 8 key global regions, and 16 countries including:
- South Korea
- Adoption & revenue forecasts for messaging services including:
- SMS: P2P & A2P
- MMS: P2P
- Instant Messaging
- Messaging Chatbots
- Adoption and usage forecasts for the following services:
- RCS & RCS-e
- Mobile Social Messaging
- Interactive Scenario tool allowing user the ability to manipulate Juniper's data for 10+ different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of more than 220 tables and over 39,400 datapoints.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the Interactive Scenario Tool; and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.