Juniper Research's latest ‘Digital Domestic Money Transfer’ research provides an extensive assessment of the domestic digital money transfer market; providing key stakeholders with a crucial guide to this rapidly growing area.
The research explores best practice for optimal service deployment, identifies crucial markets for growth, assesses key player capabilities, and provides the most in-depth forecasts for a range of key metrics. The research includes an analysis of the long-term implications of, and strategic recommendations for both online and mobile channels of domestic money transfer.
The research includes:
- Market Trends & Opportunities (PDF)
- 5-Year Market Sizing & Forecast Spreadsheet (Excel)
- Sector Dynamics: Provides an in-depth evaluation of the digital money transfer ecosystem; highlighting adoption for key segments:
- Mobile Domestic Money Transfer
- Online Domestic Money Transfer
- Trends & Disruptor Assessment: Strategic analysis of key digital domestic money transfer trends and market disruptions, including rising levels of interoperability and the implications of rising banked populations on mobile money.
- Juniper Research Positioning Index: Analyses leading global mobile money players to evaluate their respective positioning in the digital innovation, service offering, market share and agility roadmap.
- Benchmark Industry Forecasts: Provided for the size and growth of the domestic money transfer sector, including user adoption and transaction values split by 8 key regions, 15 national markets and 8 mobile money transfer types.
- 1. Which are the key players disrupting the digital domestic money transfer landscape? Will they remain successful?
- 2. What key trends are shaping the growth of the mobile money market today?
- 3. To what extent are disruptive technology players changing the domestic money transfer market?
- 4. What will the value of the digital domestic money transfer market be in 2024?
- 5. Which regional markets are primed for domestic money transfer success?
- Included in Player Positioning Index: Airtel Money, Alipay, bKash, Easypaisa, EcoCash, Equitel Money, FNB eWallet, M-Pesa, MTN Mobile Money, Ooredoo Money, Orange Money, Paytm, Smart Padala, Tigo, Venmo, WeChat Pay.
- Mentioned: Ant Financial, Apple, Berkshire Hathaway, Bill & Melinda Gates Foundation, BRAC Bank, Cassava Smartech, Central Bank of Kenya, Central Bank of Tanzania, EasyPay, Econet Wireless, Facebook, Family Bank, Google, GSMA, Instagram, International Finance Corporation, Mastercard Foundation, Millicom, Mobicash, Mon Cash, Money in Motion, MoneyGram, Mowali, NCA (National Communications Authority), Omidyar Network, One97 Communications, PayPal, Robi, Royal Bank of India, Safaricom, Samsung, SimbaPay, SoftBank, Telenor, Tencent, Tigo-Une, TransferTo, Valyou, Western Union, WhatsApp, WorldRemit, Zelle Network, ZICTA (Zambia Information and Communications Technology Authority), Zimbabwe Stock Exchange.
Data & Interactive Forecast:
Juniper Research's latest ‘Digital Domestic Money Transfer’ forecast suite includes:
- Data splits for:
- Mobile domestic money transfer
- Online domestic money transfer
- Mobile money transfer splits by 5 transaction types:
- Bulk disbursement
- Domestic airtime top-up
- Domestic P2P remittance
- Splits by 8 key geographical regions and by 10 key countries:
- Plus additional 5 countries for mobile money transfer:
- Interactive scenario tool allowing user to manipulate Juniper Research's data for 6 different metrics.
- Access to the full set of forecast data of 47 tables and 5,922 data points.
Juniper Research's highly granular interactive Excels enable clients to manipulate Juniper's forecast data and charts to test their own assumptions using the interactive scenario tool, and compare select markets side by side in customised charts and tables. IFxls greatly increase clients' ability to both understand a particular market and to integrate their own views into the model.