The Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) market was valued at US$987 million in 2022 and is projected to grow at a CAGR of 18.% during the forecast period 2023-2033.
“The Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market Report 2023-2033”: This report will prove invaluable to leading firms striving for new revenue pockets if they wish to better understand the industry and its underlying dynamics. It will be useful for companies that would like to expand into different industries or to expand their existing operations in a new region.
The Skies Would Soon Be Controlled by an Unmanned Traffic Management System (UTM)
Delivery drones, also known as unmanned aerial vehicles, are pilotless aircraft that transport packages to a specified location. To generate thrust, these flying robots typically have 4 to 8 propellers and rechargeable Li-Po batteries. The delivery drones operate autonomously or remotely via a ground-control station. Drone operators can keep track of multiple flying bots at once. Road transportation has traditionally been the backbone of the logistics industry.
Beyond-visible-line-of-sight technology is required for delivery drones to fly autonomously. Drones will be able to deliver packages to customers' locations using GPS systems. However, there may be potential roadblocks. Automatic sense and avoid systems are required to prevent in-air and ground accidents, whether the object is a bird, a tree, or another drone. The skies would soon be controlled by an unmanned traffic management system (UTM). Built-in sensors and cameras will be able to detect the proximity and speed of a nearby object, allowing the drone to take a responsive action to avoid the obstacle.
What Questions Should You Ask before Buying a Market Research Report?
- How is the unmanned traffic management (UTM) market evolving?
- What is driving and restraining the unmanned traffic management (UTM) market?
- How will each unmanned traffic management (UTM) submarket segment grow over the forecast period and how much revenue will these submarkets account for in 2033?
- How will the market shares for each unmanned traffic management (UTM) submarket develop from 2023 to 2033?
- What will be the main driver for the overall market from 2023 to 2033?
- Will leading unmanned traffic management (UTM) markets broadly follow the macroeconomic dynamics, or will individual national markets outperform others?
- How will the market shares of the national markets change by 2033 and which geographical region will lead the market in 2033?
- Who are the leading players and what are their prospects over the forecast period?
- What are the unmanned traffic management (UTM) projects for these leading companies?
- How will the industry evolve during the period between 2023 and 2033? What are the implications of unmanned traffic management (UTM) projects taking place now and over the next 10 years?
- Is there a greater need for product commercialisation to further scale the unmanned traffic management (UTM) market?
- Where is the unmanned traffic management (UTM) market heading and how can you ensure you are at the forefront of the market?
- What are the best investment options for new product and service lines?
- What are the key prospects for moving companies into a new growth path and C-suite?
You need to discover how this will impact the unmanned traffic management (UTM) market today, and over the next 10 years:
- Our 385- page report provides 161 tables and 190 charts/graphs exclusively to you.
- The report highlights key lucrative areas in the industry so you can target them - NOW.
- It contains in-depth analysis of global, regional and national sales and growth.
- It highlights for you the key successful trends, changes and revenue projections made by your competitors.
This report tells you TODAY how the unmanned traffic management (UTM) market will develop in the next 10 years, and in line with the variations in COVID-19 economic recession and bounce. This market is more critical now than at any point over the last 10 years.
Forecasts to 2033 and other analyses reveal commercial prospects
- In addition to revenue forecasting to 2033, our new study provides you with recent results, growth rates, and market shares.
- You will find original analyses, with business outlooks and developments.
- Discover qualitative analyses (including market dynamics, drivers, opportunities, restraints and challenges), cost structure, impact of rising unmanned traffic management (UTM) prices and recent developments.
This report includes data analysis and invaluable insight into how COVID-19 will affect the industry and your company. Four COVID-19 recovery patterns and their impact, namely, ""V" ", "L", "W" and "U" are discussed in this report.
Segments Covered in the Report:
Market Segment by Type
Market Segment by Component
Market Segment by Solution
- Communication Infrastructure
- Surveillance Infrastructure
- Navigation Infrastructure
- Other Solutions
Market Segment by Service
- Security Services
- Flight Services
- Information & Database Services
- Upgrade & Maintenance Services
- Other Services
Market Segment by End-User
- Agriculture & Forestry
- Real Estate & Construction
- Industrial & Energy
- Logistics & Transportation
- Surveillance & Monitoring
- Other End-User
In addition to the revenue predictions for the overall world market and segments, you will also find revenue forecasts for four regional and 20 leading national markets:
- United Kingdom
- Rest of Europe
- South Korea
- Rest of Asia Pacific
Middle East & Africa
- Saudi Arabia
- South Africa
- Rest of Middle East & Africa
- Rest of Latin America
The report also includes profiles and for some of the leading companies in the Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market, 2023 to 2033, with a focus on this segment of these companies' operations.
Leading companies and the potential for market growth:
- Airbus Group SE
- AirMap Inc.
- Altitude Angel Limited
- Analytical Graphics Inc. (AGI)
- Frequentis AG
- Leonardo S.p.A.
- Lockheed Martin Corporation
- PrecisionHawk Inc.
- Rockwell Collins (Collins Aerospace)
- SenseFly Inc.
- Skyward IO Inc.
- Swoop Aero
- Thales Group
- Unifly NV
- Viasat Inc.
- Wing Aviation LLC
Overall world revenue for Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market, 2023 to 2033 in terms of value the market will surpass US$1,147 million in 2023, our work calculates. We predict strong revenue growth through to 2033. Our work identifies which organizations hold the greatest potential. Discover their capabilities, progress, and commercial prospects, helping you stay ahead.
How will the Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market, 2023 to 2033 report help you?
In summary, our 350+ page report provides you with the following knowledge:
- Revenue forecasts to 2033 for Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market, 2023 to 2033 Market, with forecasts for type, component, solution, service, end-user and company size, each forecast at a global and regional level - discover the industry's prospects, finding the most lucrative places for investments and revenues.
- Revenue forecasts to 2033 for four regional and 20 key national markets - See forecasts for the Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market, 2023 to 2033 market in North America, Europe, Asia-Pacific, Latin America, Middle East & Africa. Also forecasted is the market in the US, Canada, Mexico, Brazil, Germany, France, UK, Italy, China, India, Japan, and Australia among other prominent economies.
- Prospects for established firms and those seeking to enter the market - including company profiles for 20 of the major companies involved in the Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market, 2023 to 2033.
Find quantitative and qualitative analyses with independent predictions. Receive information that only our report contains, staying informed with invaluable business intelligence.
Information found nowhere else
With our new report, you are less likely to fall behind in knowledge or miss out on opportunities. See how our work could benefit your research, analyses, and decisions. Our study is for everybody needing commercial analyses for the Unmanned Traffic Management (UTM) Market, 2023 to 2033, market-leading companies. You will find data, trends and predictions.