The future of the global door and window market looks promising with opportunities in the commercial and residential sectors. The global door and window market is expected to reach an estimated $259.8 billion by 2023 with a CAGR of 4.2% from 2018 to 2023. The major growth drivers for this market are increasing new construction, renovation activities, and rising consumer spending on home improvement.
Emerging trends which have a direct impact on the dynamics of the door and window industry include increasing use of impact resistance doors and windows and development of energy saving doors and windows.
A total of 113 figures / charts and 48 tables are provided in this 200 -page report to help in your business decisions. Sample figures with some insights are shown below.
- door and window market by material
- door and window market by manufacturers
The study includes the door and window market size and forecast for the global door and window market through 2023, segmented by end use, material, size, product type, and region, as follows:
Door and Window Market by End Use [Value ($ Billion) from 2012 to 2023]:
Door and Window Market by Product Type [Value ($ Billion) from 2012 to 2023]:
Door and Window Market by Material Type [Value ($ Billion) from 2012 to 2023]:
- Steel and Others
- uPVC and Others
- Pine and Others
Door and Window Market by Region [Value ($ Billion) from 2012 to 2023]:
- North America
Some of the door and window companies profiled in this report include Lixil Group, Sanwa Holdings, YKK Group, Masonite International, and Pella and others.
On the basis of comprehensive research, Lucintel forecasts that metal will remain the largest segment over the forecast period due to durability and low cost option as compared to other materials. Lucintel predicts that the plastic door and window segment will witness the highest growth because they offer superior energy efficiency, durability, and have low maintenance cost.
Within the global door and window market, residential is expected to remain the largest end use segment and to witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to the increased residential spending and higher disposable income.
APAC is expected to remain the largest market and witness the highest growth over the forecast period due to growing population and increasing construction activities in this region.
Some of the features of "Door and Window Market Report: Trends, Forecast and Competitive Analysis" Include:
- Market size estimates: Global door and window market size estimation in terms of value ($B) shipment.
- Trend and forecast analysis: Market trend (2012-2017) and forecast (2018-2023) by application, and end use industry.
- Segmentation analysis: Global door and window market size by various applications such as end use, material, and product type in terms of value and volume shipment.
- Regional analysis: Global door and window market breakdown by North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World.
- Growth opportunities: Analysis on growth opportunities in different applications and regions for door and window in the global door and window market.
- Strategic analysis: This includes M&A, new product development, and competitive landscape for door and window in the global door and window market. Analysis of competitive intensity of the industry based on Porter's Five Forces model.
This report addresses the following key questions:
- Q.1. What are some of the most promising, high growth opportunities for the global door and window market by product type (doors and windows), by material type (metal, plastic, wood, and others), by end use (residential, commercial, healthcare, education, hospitality, retail, office, and others) and region (North America, Europe, Asia Pacific, and the Rest of the World?
- Q.2. Which products segments will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.3. Which region will grow at a faster pace and why?
- Q.4. What are the key factors affecting market dynamics? What are the drivers, challenges, and business risks in this market?
- Q.5. What are the business risks and competitive threats in this door and window market?
- Q.6. What are the emerging trends in this door and window market and the reasons behind them?
- Q.7. What are some of the changing demands of customers in the market?
- Q.8. What are the new developments in the door and window market and which companies are leading these developments?
- Q.9. Who are the major players in this door and window market? What strategic initiatives are being taken by key companies for business growth?
- Q.10. What are some of the competing products in this door and window market and how big of a threat do they pose for loss of market share by product substitution?
- Q.11. What M&A activity has occurred in the last 5 years in the door and window market?