The 7th Edition of NSR's M2M and IoT via Satellite report expands on previous editions with more applications than ever before - now a record 14 distinct applications. Introduced in this edition is a full forecast for the much sought after consumer Internet of Things segment. In addition, Security and Surveillance devices and the Connected Car are covered, providing readers with the most comprehensive picture of the satellite M2M and IoT market to date.
This report offers deep insight into the continuously expanding and evolving M2M and IoT sectors, enabling companies to devote focus to growth opportunities for each application. This industry reference clarifies which applications will see the strongest revenue growth, unit demand trends and the shifts in ARPUs over the next decade. The insight gained enables decision makers to create informed long-term business strategies, and to align business development with future regional and global M2M/IoT trends.
- North America
- Latin America
- Asia Pacific
- Middle East & Africa
- Atlantic Ocean Region
- Pacific Ocean Region
- Indian Ocean Region
- Polar Regions
This report answers the key questions concerning the satellite M2M/IoT market:
- Which applications, frequencies and regions exhibit the greatest growth potential?
- How do drivers and restraints differ between individual applications?
- How significant will satellite M2M revenues be in the consumer Internet of Things sector?
- What role will satellite M2M have in the deployment of connected and autonomous vehicles?
This NSR Report Includes the Following Analytical Elements:
- Key anchor vertical markets and expected trends as well as how the outlook of the industry will evolve
- Emerging vertical markets that could drive future growth
- Assessement on the future of the satellite demand from the Connected Car market
Extensive Forecasts (2015-2025)
- In-service unit forecasts
- Forecasts by vertical market
- ARPU movements & trends
- Bandwidth requirements per application vertical
- Demand trends & ten-year forecasts by application, region and frequency band
The study is a valuable resource that:
- provides insights into markets with the strongest revenue growth potential
- shows a detailed assessment of end user requirements for unique verticals
- analyses how FSS, HTS and MSS will compete across each region
Key assessments undertaken include:
- Competitive analysis of satellite M2M/IoT operators and service providers
- Assessment of the changing mix of MSS, FSS and HTS units and revenues, and where the most profitable growth lies.
- Future role of satellite-based connected and autonomous vehicles.
- Drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges for each M2M application
Land Transport M2M Revenues, by Region 2015
Total M2M Market Revenues, by Frequency 2015
Detailed Analysis Backed by Industry Input & NSR Expertise
The detailed assessment of each market vertical relies on the latest results reported, as well as input from key vendors that are currently the market leaders in targeted M2M/IoT application segments. This provides a solid quantitative and qualitative basis from which a comprehensive analysis of trends and market forecasts can be drawn.
This NSR report offers coverage over and above the competition:
- The ONLY dedicated report with 10-year forecast for satellite based M2M/IoT
- Granular forecasts across 14 specific applications, now including Consumer IoT, Security & Surveillance and Connected Car
- All frequency bands examined - GEO-HTS, Non-GEO-HTS, Ku-band and MSS
- Over 500 graphs detailing ARPU, in-service units and revenues across all applications and regions
NSR's M2M/IoT 7 Report Data Segmentation
Who Should Purchase the Report:
- Satellite Service Providers
- Satellite Operators
- Satellite Equipment Manufacturers and Integrators
- Technology Companies
- Terrestrially-based M2M Service Providers
- Wireless Trade Associations
- Consumer Oriented M2M Service Providers
- Anyone with an Interest in Future M2M or IoT Market Opportunities