The 8th Edition of NSR's ‘M2M and IoT via Satellite (M2M/IoT8) ’builds upon previous editions, with expanded in-depth research examining a record of 22 distinct applications. M2M/IoT8 now includes analysis of data breakouts between types of aircraft, the addition of ocean monitoring, and segmentation of the key land transport market - with that data broken out between cargo, connected car, rail and more. Additional analysis is included on the potential for small satellite constellations who are entering the market. NSR's M2M and IoT via Satellite, 8th ed. report provides readers with the most comprehensive picture of the satellite M2M and IoT market to date.
This edition expands the insight from NSR's M2M and IoT industry benchmark report, giving clients critical insight in a market with accelerating changes such as small satellite constellations and new terrestrial offerings. Bandwidth, latency and security requirements are outlined, providing small satellite operators the data needed to focus and grow in an increasingly competitive industry.
This report answers key questions on the satellite M2M/IoT market:
- Which applications, frequencies and regions exhibit the greatest growth potential?
- How important are latency, security and high bandwidth requirements for upcoming M2M/IoT applications?
- What role will small satellites have with IoT connected devices, and how will this impact the existing satellite M2M/IoT operators?
- How can satellite benefit from the growth of Low Power Wide Area networks?
The study is a valuable resource that:
- highlights segments and regions with the strongest revenue growth potential
- provides insights into where ARPUs are heading by segment and region
- outlines future market changes driven by new competition and new applications such as the Connected Car
- shows a detailed assessment of end user requirements for unique verticals
NSR's M2M and IoT via Satellite, 8th Edition report offers deep insights for decision-makers in this fast-moving industry, enabling M2M and IoT service providers and satellite operators to protect and expand their market position in both existing and new segments offering long-term revenue potential.
NSR's M2M/IoT 8 Report Data Segmentation:
This NSR report offers cover over and above the competition:
- The ONLY dedicated report with 10-year forecast for satellite based M2M/IoT
- Granular forecasts across 22 specific applications, now including more granular breakouts of Maritime, Aeronautical and Land Transport segments
- All frequency bands examined - GEO-HTS, Non-GEO-HTS, Ku-band and MSS
- Over 800 graphs detailing ARPU, in-service units and revenues across all applications and regions
Who Should Purchase the Report
- Satellite Service Providers
- Satellite Operators
- Satellite Equipment Manufacturers and Integrators
- Technology Companies
- Terrestrially-based M2M Service Providers
- Wireless Trade Associations
- Consumer Oriented M2M Service Providers
- Anyone with an Interest in Future M2M or IoT Market Opportunities
Key Assessments Undertaken Include:
- Competitive analysis of satellite M2M/IoT operators
- Drivers, restraints, opportunities and challenges of each M2M application
- Assessment of the change bandwidth and latency requirements of key applications
- Assessment of how Low Power Wide Area networks will both grow and restrain satellite M2M/IoT