“AI In Pharma Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Growth and Change” from The Business Research Company provides the strategists; marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global AI in pharma market as it emerges from the COVID 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12 geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for AI in pharma? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? “The AI in pharma market global report” from The Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics; size and growth; segmentation; regional and country breakdowns; competitive landscape; market shares; trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider AI in pharma market; and compares it with other markets.
The report covers the following chapters:
- Executive Summary - The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction - The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by technology, segmentation by drug type and segmentation by application.
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains artificial intelligence (AI) in pharma market. This chapter also defines and describes goods and related services covered in the report.
- Trends And Strategies - This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global artificial intelligence (AI) in pharma market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Impact of COVID-19 - This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the artificial intelligence (AI) in pharma market.
- Global Market Size And Growth - This section contains the global historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast periods.
- Regional Analysis - This section contains the historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Segmentation - This section contains the market values (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison - The global artificial intelligence (AI) in pharma market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the artificial intelligence (AI) in pharma market size, percentage of GDP, and average artificial intelligence (AI) in pharma market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth - This section contains the region's market size (2020), historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025), and (2025-2030) market values, and growth and market share comparison of countries within the region. This report includes information on all the regions Asia-Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa and major countries within each region. The market overview sections of the report describe the current size of the market, background information, government initiatives, regulations, regulatory bodies, associations, corporate tax structure, investments, and major companies.
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global artificial intelligence (AI) in pharma market, estimated market shares and company profiles for the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Opportunities And Strategies - This section includes market opportunities and strategies based on findings of the research. This section also gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions And Recommendations - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for AI in pharma companies in terms of product offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
- 1) By Technology: Context-Aware Processing; Natural Language Processing; Querying Method; Deep Learning
- 2) By Drug Type: Small Molecule; Large Molecule
- 3) By Application: Clinical Trial Research; Drug Discovery; Research And Development; Others
- Companies Mentioned: IBM Watson Health; Alphabet Inc.; Concreto HealthAI; Nvidia Corporation; PathAI
- Countries: China; Australia; India; Indonesia; Japan; South Korea; USA; Brazil; France; Germany; UK; Russia
- Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets; GDP proportions; expenditure per capita; AI in pharma indicators comparison.
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data; market share of competitors; market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.