“Permanent Magnet Global Market Report 2022” from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global permanent magnet market.
This report focuses on permanent magnet market which is experiencing strong growth. The report gives a guide to the permanent magnet market which will be shaping and changing our lives over the next ten years and beyond, including the markets response to the challenge of the global pandemic.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 12+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the permanent magnet? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? “The Permanent Magnet market global report” from The Business Research Company answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider permanent magnet market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the influence of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its growth.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the growth trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The permanent magnet market section of the report gives context. It compares the permanent magnet market with other segments of the permanent magnet market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, permanent magnet indicators comparison.
- 1) By Type: Ferrite Magnets; Samarium Cobalt Magnets; Alnico Magnets; Neodymium Iron Boron Magnets
- 2) By Sales Channel Type: Direct Sales; Distributors
- 3) By End-Use: General Industrial; Automotive; Medical Technology; Environment & Energy; Aerospace & Defense; Consumer Electronics
- Companies Mentioned: Arnold Magnetic Technologies; Electron Energy Corporation; Daido Steel Co. Ltd.; Chengdu Galaxy Magnets Co. Ltd.; Shin-Etsu Chemical Co. Ltd.
- Countries: Australia; Brazil; China; France; Germany; India; Indonesia; Japan; Russia; South Korea; UK; USA
- Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Time series: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita,
- Data segmentations: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.