“Food And Beverages Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 ” from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global food and beverages market as it emerges from the Covid 19 shut down.
Reasons to Purchase
- Gain a truly global perspective with the most comprehensive report available on this market covering 50+ geographies.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Outperform competitors using forecast data and the drivers and trends shaping the market.
- Understand customers based on the latest market research findings.
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high quality data and analysis
- Report will be updated with the latest data and delivered to you within 3-5 working days of order.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the food and beverages? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? “The Food And Beverages market global report from the Business Research Company ” answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers market characteristics, size and growth, segmentation, regional and country breakdowns, competitive landscape, market shares, trends and strategies for this market. It traces the market's historic and forecast market growth by geography. It places the market within the context of the wider food and beverages market, and compares it with other markets.
- The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the market.
- The market size section gives the market size ($b) covering both the historic growth of the market, the impact of the Covid 19 virus and forecasting its recovery.
- Market segmentations break down market into sub markets.
- The regional and country breakdowns section gives an analysis of the market in each geography and the size of the market by geography and compares their historic and forecast growth. It covers the impact and recovery trajectory of Covid 19 for all regions, key developed countries and major emerging markets.
- Competitive landscape gives a description of the competitive nature of the market, market shares, and a description of the leading companies. Key financial deals which have shaped the market in recent years are identified.
- The trends and strategies section analyses the shape of the market as it emerges from the crisis and suggests how companies can grow as the market recovers.
- The food and beverages market section of the report gives context. It compares the food and beverages market with other segments of the food and beverages market by size and growth, historic and forecast. It analyses GDP proportion, expenditure per capita, food and beverages indicators comparison.
- 1) By Type: Alcoholic - Beverages; Non Alcoholic - Beverages; Grain Products; Bakery & Confectionary; Other Foods Products; Frozen, Canned and Dried Food; Dairy Food; Meat, Poultry And Seafood; Syrup, Seasoning, Oils, & General Food; Animal And Pet Food; Tobacco Products
- 2) By Distribution Channel: Supermarkets/Hypermarkets; Convenience Stores; E-Commerce; Others
- 3) By Nature: Organic; Conventional
- Subsegments Covered: Beer; Wine And Brandy; Spirits; Coffee And Tea; Soft Drink And Ice; Flour, Rice And Malt; Other Grain Products; Breakfast Cereal; Sugar And Confectionery Products; Bread And Bakery Products; Cookie, Cracker, Pasta, And Tortilla; Perishable Prepared Food; Snack Food; All Other Miscellaneous Food; Frozen Food; Canned And Ambient Food; Milk And Butter; Cheese; Dry, Condensed, And Evaporated Dairy Products; Ice Cream And Frozen Dessert; Meat Products; Poultry; Seafood; Flavoring Syrup And Concentrate; Seasoning And Dressing; Fats And Oils; Pet Food; Animal Food; Cigarettes, Cigars And Cigarillos; Smoking And Other Tobacco Products
- Companies Mentioned: Nestle S.A; Philip Morris International Inc; PepsiCo; JBS S.A.; Anheuser Busch InBev
- Metrics Covered: Number of Enterprises; Number of Employees
- Countries: Argentina; Australia; Austria; Belgium; Brazil; Canada; Chile; China; Colombia; Czech Republic; Denmark; Egypt; Finland; France; Germany; Hong Kong; India; Indonesia; Ireland; Israel; Italy; Japan; Malaysia; Mexico; Netherlands; New Zealand; Nigeria; Norway; Peru; Philippines; Poland; Portugal; Romania; Russia; Saudi Arabia; Singapore; South Africa; South Korea; Spain; Sweden; Switzerland; Thailand; Turkey; UAE; UK; USA; Venezuela; Vietnam
- Regions: Asia-Pacific; Western Europe; Eastern Europe; North America; South America; Middle East; Africa
- Time Series:: Five years historic and ten years forecast.
- Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita, food and beverages indicators comparison.
- Data Segmentations:: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
- Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.