“Dental Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2030: COVID-19 Impact and Recovery ” from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global dental services market.
Reasons to Purchase
- Outperform competitors using accurate up to date demand-side dynamics information.
- Understand how the market is being affected by the coronavirus and how it is likely to emerge and grow as the impact of the virus abates.
- Identify growth segments for investment.
- Facilitate decision making on the basis of historic and forecast data and the drivers and restraints on the market.
- Create regional and country strategies on the basis of local data and analysis.
- Stay abreast of the latest customer and market research findings
- Benchmark performance against key competitors.
- Develop strategies based on likely future developments.
- Utilize the relationships between key data sets for superior strategizing.
- Suitable for supporting your internal and external presentations with reliable high-quality data and analysis
- Gain a global perspective on the development of the market.
Where is the largest and fastest growing market for the dental services market? How does the market relate to the overall economy, demography and other similar markets? What forces will shape the market going forward? “The global dental services market opportunities and strategies to 2030 report from the Business Research Company ” answers all these questions and many more.
The report covers the following chapters
- Executive Summary - The executive summary section of the report gives a brief overview and summary of the report
- Report Structure - This section gives the structure of the report and the information covered in the various sections.
- Introduction - The introduction section of the report gives brief introduction about segmentation by geography, segmentation by type of service, by type of procedure, by type of expenditure and by end user (gender).
- Market Characteristics - The market characteristics section of the report defines and explains the dental services market. This chapter also defines and describes goods and related services covered in the report.
- Supply Chain - The supply chain section of the report defines and explains the key players in the dental services industry supply chain.
- Product Analysis - The product/service analysis section of the report describes the leading products/services in the dental services market along with key features and differentiators for those products/services.
- Customer Information - This chapter covers recent customers' trends/preferences in the global dental services market.
- Trends And Strategies - This chapter describes the major trends shaping the global dental services market. This section highlights likely future developments in the market and suggests approaches companies can take to exploit these opportunities.
- Cosmetic Dentistry - This section describes the major trends and innovations and new product/service launches in the cosmetic dentistry market.
- PESTEL Analysis - This chapter describes the market opportunity assessment through the PESTEL analysis.
- Impact of CoVID-19 - This section describes the impact of COVID-19 on the dental services market.
- Global Market Size And Growth - This section contains the global historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025) market value, and drivers and restraints that support and control the growth of the market in the historic and forecast period.
- Regional Analysis - This section contains the historic (2015-2020), forecast (2020-2025) market value and growth and market share comparison by region.
- Market Segmentation - This section contains the market value (2015-2030) and analysis for different segments.
- Global Macro Comparison - The global dental services market comparison with macro-economic factors gives the pharmaceutical drugs and biologics market size, percentage of GDP, and average market expenditure.
- Regional Market Size and Growth - This section contains the region's market size (2020), historic (2015-2020) and forecast (2020-2025) market value, and growth and market share comparison of major countries within the region. Industry metrics covered in this section include: per capita average expenditure, number of enterprises and average revenue per enterprise, and number of employees and average revenue per employee. This report includes information on all the regions (Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East and Africa) and specific countries (China, India, Japan, UK, USA).
- Competitive Landscape - This section covers details on the competitive landscape of the global dental services market, estimated market shares and company profiles of the leading players.
- Key Mergers And Acquisitions - This chapter gives the information on recent mergers and acquisitions in the market covered in the report. This section gives key financial details of mergers and acquisitions which have shaped the market in recent years.
- Market Background - This section describes the pharmaceutical drugs market of which the dental services market is a segment. This chapter includes the global pharmaceutical drugs market 2015-2020 and 2020-2025, and 2025-2030 values, and regional and country analyses for the pharmaceutical drugs market.
- Opportunities And Strategies - This section gives information on growth opportunities across countries, segments and strategies to be followed in those markets. It gives an understanding of where there is significant business to be gained by competitors in the next five years.
- Conclusions And Recommendations - This section includes conclusions and recommendations based on findings of the research. This section also gives recommendations for dental services providers in terms of service offerings, geographic expansion, marketing strategies and target groups.
- Appendix - This section includes details on the NAICS codes covered, abbreviations and currencies codes used in this report.
Markets Covered: 1) By Type of Service: General Dentistry; Orthodontics and Prosthodontics; Oral Surgery
2) By Type of General Dentistry Services: Restorative Dentistry Services; Preventive Dental Services; Diagnostic Dental Services
3) By Type of Orthodontics and Prosthodontics Services: Orthodontics; Prosthodontics
4) By Type of Oral Surgery Services: Dental Implantation Services; Endodontic Surgery; Oral And Maxillofacial Surgery (Excluding Implants)
5) By Type of Procedure: Cosmetic Dentistry; Non-Cosmetic Dentistry
6) By End-User (Gender): Male; Female
Companies Mentioned: National Health Service England; The British United Provident Association Limited; Integrated Dental Holdings; Aspen Dental Management Inc.; InterDent, Inc.
Countries: China, Japan, India, Australia, Indonesia, South Korea, USA, Brazil, UK, Germany, France, Russia
Regions: Asia Pacific, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, North America, South America, Middle East, Africa
Time Series: Five years historic and forecast.
Data: Ratios of market size and growth to related markets, GDP proportions, expenditure per capita
Data Segmentations:: country and regional historic and forecast data, market share of competitors, market segments.
Sourcing and Referencing: Data and analysis throughout the report is sourced using end notes.