"The 5G-related transformation of assurance systems will drive growth in CSP spending on automated assurance."
This report provides forecasts for communications service provider (CSP) spending on automated assurance and related services for 2021-2026. The automated assurance market will grow at a CAGR of 2.2% over the forecast period, accelerated by AI/ML-driven automation for 5G networks.
This forecast report and associated data annex provide:
- a detailed, 6-year worldwide forecast for spending in the automated assurance market, split into:
- four main application sub-segments: service management, intelligent performance and fault management, workforce automation and probe systems
- two delivery types: product-related and professional services (PS)
- four telecoms services: mobile, IoT, consumer fixed and business fixed
- eight geographical regions: Central and Eastern Europe (CEE), developed Asia-Pacific (DVAP), emerging Asia-Pacific (EMAP), Latin America (LATAM), the Middle East and North Africa (MENA), North America (NA), Sub-Saharan Africa (SSA) and Western Europe (WE)
- an examination of the key market drivers and how they will affect spending during the forecast period
- analysis of the business environment and regional dynamics that will influence the automated assurance market
- a detailed market definition
- recommendations for CSPs and vendors.