The Global Market for Hydrogen Production, Storage, Transport and Applications (Hydrogen Economy) 2023-2033 is an essential resource for anyone involved in the hydrogen, energy and sustainability industries. Hydrogen technology and production is a key part of decarbonization strategies and a means to achieve direct electrification. The report provides extensive proprietary data on green and blue hydrogen production and capacity, trade, demand, applications, market share, and pricing. Hydrogen demand is potentially a trillion dollar market within a few years.
The publication covers all elements of this fast-growing market. Future market development and low-carbon innovation is driven by new green hydrogen (electrolyzers) and blue hydrogen technologies as there is a significant market need to develop new low-cost and low-carbon technologies for hydrogen production.
Other important elements include:
- storing and transporting hydrogen.
- hydrogen fuel cells.
- hydrogen vehicles including taxis, planes and cars.
- alternative fuels.
- ammonia production.
- methanol production.
- power & heat generation.
- fuel cell trains.
Report contents include:
- Analysis of current hydrogen production (grey, brown etc.) and demand forecasts to 2033.
- Market value chain and industry map.
- Market drivers, trends and challenges.
- Hydrogen production processes and costs.
- Recent industry developments and investments and start-up funding.
- Market analysis of hydrogen technology and production including blue hydrogen (from decarbonised natural gas), green hydrogen (from renewable power and electrolysis), carbon capture, hydrogen storage & transport, hydrogen fuel cells, hydrogen vehicles, alternative fuels, ammonia production, methanol production, steelmaking, power & heat generation, marine, and fuel cell trains.
- Profiles of 244 companies including large corporations and start-ups. Companies profiled include Advanced Ionics, Aker Horizons, C-Zero, Dynelectro, Ekona Power, Electric Hydrogen, Enapter, EvoIOH, FuelCell Energy, Heliogen, HiiROC, Hystar, HydrogenPro, Innova Hydrogen, Ionomr Innovations, ITM Power, Jolt Electrodes, McPhy Energy SAS, Monolith Materials, NEL Hydrogen, Ohmium, Plug Power, PowerCell Sweden, Sunfire, Syzgy Plasmonics, Thiozen, Thyssenkrupp Nucera and Verdagy.