This report outlines the market trends and consumer behavior impacting the personal hygiene sector and what implications these may have on the industry's future. It further explores the evolution of the market post COVID-19, company performance, and news, as well as inspiring product innovation.
The personal hygiene sector continues to thrive amid the ongoing pandemic given its role in fighting the COVID-19 virus; however, it is not immune to inflationary pressures, which will likely prompt further price increases in the sector.
- The personal hygiene sector was resilient throughout the COVID-19 pandemic and will continue to experience growth as consumers highly value health and hygiene.
- Brands should leverage unique yet 'natural' ingredients to appeal to experimental consumers.
- The online channel continues to present growth opportunities for personal hygiene players.
Reasons to Buy
- Understand the relevant market and consumer trends that are driving the personal hygiene sector.
- Gain a broader understanding of the post-COVID-19 environment on the personal hygiene sector and its impact on consumer spending and preferences.
- Access valuable strategic take-outs in the form of specific opportunities to enhance future decision-making and inform new product development.