The global wealth management platform market reached a value of US$ 3.8 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach a value of US$ 8.25 Billion by 2027 exhibiting a CAGR of 13.10% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
A wealth management platform is a software deployed for planning, analyzing, monitoring, and controlling specialized financial services. It is widely used as an investment advisory service that combines other financial services to address the needs of affluent clients. It includes financial goal planning, legal and tax advice, estate planning, complete wealth overview, personal retail banking services, portfolio management capabilities, and investment management services. These platforms are widely used by enterprises to streamline operations, deliver consistent advice across channels, and manage multiple and complex investment programs from one solution. Wealth management platforms aid in reducing manual processes, errors, risk, financial stress, complexities, improving investment decisions, creativity, production cycles, and cost-effectiveness. As a result, it is widely used in banks, brokerage, investment management and trading firms.
Wealth Management Platform Market Trends:
- Increasing digitalization across the globe is creating a positive outlook for the market. The wealth management platform assists businesses to gain insights and enhance decision-making to improve profitability and efficiency. Additionally, the widespread product adoption in trading and exchange firms to manage multiple clients efficiently, understand the process of financial portfolio, and access trading accounts is favoring the market growth. Moreover, various technological advancements, such as the introduction of digital wealth management platforms, to provide financial firms with the latest integrated tools and data-driven analytics are providing an impetus to the market growth. In line with this, the integration of artificial intelligence (AI) to efficiently track expenditure, identify investment preferences, and provide personalized and curated advice for the clients is positively impacting the market growth. Apart from this, the rising disposable incomes, particularly in emerging economies, and the implementation of various stringent government compliances related to the financial sector are anticipated to drive the market toward growth further.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global wealth management platform market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on advisory model, deployment mode, business function, enterprise size and end use industry.
Breakup by Advisory Model:
- Robo Advisory
- Human Advisory
Breakup by Deployment Mode:
Breakup by Business Function:
- Performance Management
- Financial Advice Management
- Risk and Compliance Management
- Portfolio, Accounting and Trading Management
Breakup by Enterprise Size:
- Large Enterprises
- Small and Medium-sized Enterprises
Breakup by End Use Industry:
- Brokerage Firms
- Investment Management Firms
- Trading and Exchange Firms
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Avaloq (NEC Corporation), Backbase, Broadridge Financial Solutions Inc., Comarch SA, Crealogix AG, Fidelity National Information Services Inc., Fiserv Inc., Infosys Limited, Profile Systems and Software S.A., Prometeia S.p.A, SEI Investments Company, SS&C Technologies Inc., Tata Consultancy Services Limited and Temenos Headquarters SA. Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global wealth management platform market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global wealth management platform market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the advisory model?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the deployment mode?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the business function?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the enterprise size?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use industry?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global wealth management platform market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?