The global almond flour market reached a value of US$ 1.1 Billion in 2021. Looking forward, IMARC Group expects the market to reach US$ 1.7 Billion by 2027, exhibiting at a CAGR of 7.2% during 2022-2027. Keeping in mind the uncertainties of COVID-19, we are continuously tracking and evaluating the direct as well as the indirect influence of the pandemic on different end use sectors. These insights are included in the report as a major market contributor.
Almond flour is obtained from blanched almonds that are grounded and sieved into fine flour. It provides essential nutrients, such as vitamin E, calories, fat, carbohydrates, dietary fiber, manganese, magnesium, copper, and phosphorus. It assists in reducing low-density lipoprotein (LDL) cholesterol; lowering the risk of diseases like cancer, diabetes, stroke, and Alzheimer's disease; and improving heart and digestive health. As compared to wheat and coconut flour, it has lesser carbohydrate content and does not contain gluten-forming proteins. As a result, it is extensively utilized as an alternative to breadcrumbs to coat meats like fish, chicken, and beef.
Almond Flour Market Trends:
- Presently, there is a considerable change in consumer preferences on account of inflating per capita income and improving standards of living across the globe. This, in confluence with the rising awareness among individuals about the health benefits of consuming almond flour-based products, represents one of the key factors bolstering the growth of the market. Besides this, there is a significant increase in the prevalence of the celiac disease that causes diarrhea, bloating, gas, anemia, and growth issues. This has resulted in the growing adoption of a gluten-free diet around the world due to its health benefits, such as easing digestive symptoms, reducing chronic inflammation, boosting energy, and promoting weight loss, which is contributing to market growth. Moreover, almond flour is widely used as a key ingredient in the food and beverage (F&B) industry worldwide for the preparation of bakery products like cakes, cookies, bread, and pastries. This, coupled with the expanding product employment in the cosmetics industry for the formulation of various skincare products, such as lotion and cream, is creating a favorable market outlook.
Key Market Segmentation:
- IMARC Group provides an analysis of the key trends in each sub-segment of the global almond flour market, along with forecasts at the global, regional and country level from 2022-2027. Our report has categorized the market based on type, application, distribution channel and end use.
Breakup by Type:
- Natural Almond Flour
- Blanched Almond Flour
Breakup by Application:
Breakup by Distribution Channel:
Breakup by End Use:
Breakup by Region:
- North America
- United States
- South Korea
- United Kingdom
- Latin America
- Middle East and Africa
The competitive landscape of the industry has also been examined along with the profiles of the key players being Anthony's Goods (Associated British Foods plc), Barney Butter, Blue Diamond Growers, Bob's Red Mill Natural Foods, Goindiaorganic, Honest to Goodness, King Arthur Baking Company Inc., McKenzie's Foods, NOW Foods, Olam International, Oleander Bio SA, Rolling Hills Nut Company, Shiloh Farms, Treehouse Almonds and WellBees. Key Questions Answered in This Report:
- How has the global almond flour market performed so far and how will it perform in the coming years?
- What has been the impact of COVID-19 on the global almond flour market?
- What are the key regional markets?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the type?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the application?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the distribution channel?
- What is the breakup of the market based on the end use?
- What are the various stages in the value chain of the industry?
- What are the key driving factors and challenges in the industry?
- What is the structure of the global almond flour market and who are the key players?
- What is the degree of competition in the industry?